Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Christian County
54.55%
John Hardin
45.45%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Christian County @ John Hardin 11/26
Well Christian County does it 2 weeks in a row, coming back from being down late. Should be another great game... I will take CC in another close one.
I'll take my dogs at home in this one. JH 24 CC 17
CC by 7
John Hardin finally played a decent team and almost lost. I think Christian County will win 35-21. Christian County seems to be destined to win the title this year.
WC was beaten by Nelson Co. this year. John beat Nelson by several TDs. John will be hard to beat at home you can bank on that.
Slobberknocker Wrote:WC was beaten by Nelson Co. this year. John beat Nelson by several TDs. John will be hard to beat at home you can bank on that.

Let me Give you a history lesson a couple of season ago Green County beat Metcalfe County in reg season but then was beat by Metcalfe in the playoff 41-14 what i am saying that a Team can impove in the playoff and be a monster for example Harlan County 33-21 Christian County win
great job christian county good luck with john hardin.
Well my guess is everyone will be picking CC but don't underestimate JH at home.

JH 27
CC 20
Christian Co.
John Hardin
CC in another close one
The last 2 5a runnerup teams battle it out to get to the finals. I'll take John Hardin 34 23.
CC in a close one by 3.
Christian Co.
JH
Hickey & Tandy have big games and CC wins by 14.
Christian County.
Christian Co. 21-14.