Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Lexington Christian
22.45%
Hazard
77.55%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lexington Christian @ Hazard 11/26
Thoughts/Predictions?

Hazard gets revenge!

Hazard-37
LCA-24
Hazard 34
LCA 21
Hazard continues their undefeated season
Hazard by 2tds
Heart says LCA, head says Hazard. Going with LCA anyways. Go Eagles.

LCA 41
Hazard 33
Hazard has to many athletes and it's at Hazard, Hazard by 10
Hazard-35
LCA-24
Come on hazard
Hazard- 35
LCA- 22
I heard Zach West was ejected the last game and that we would not be able to play in this one at Hazard. Anyone know any info on this one?
Wow, this is a toss up. i think we want lca to win. we have a little unfinished buisness to take care of. But it would be nice to see the two best teams in the state go at it. hazard should win but a loss would be nice too.
hazard- 35
lca - 28
are both teams injury free?
I don't know of any major injury problems for Hazard and haven't heard of any for LCA.
It is unfortunate LCA's UK signee Zach West and a boy from Fairview were ejected for fighting Friday so Zach West will not be able to play against Hazard.
With this game be played at Hazard, I have no doubt in my mind that the Dawgs will win!!

Hazard - 42

LCA - 24
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Hazard wins by a TD on their way to an undefeated season and a State Championship.
Blue-N-Gold Wrote:[Image: http://inlinethumb25.webshots.com/47256/...600Q85.jpg]

:Thumbs::Thumbs:
bulldog149 Wrote:I don't know of any major injury problems for Hazard and haven't heard of any for LCA.
It is unfortunate LCA's UK signee Zach West and a boy from Fairview were ejected for fighting Friday so Zach West will not be able to play against Hazard.

I believe hazard had the advantage playing before but since there main o-lineman and d-lineman is out i say hazard wins pretty easy. I would say there not to much experience to stick in there to replace a guy like west. I really wish some of the uk scouts and other college scouts around the region would come take a look at some of the hazard players who i think may possibly play at the next level.
Hazard by 12.
After reading a few of these post.. I have a couple questions ??? What team has Hazard played that as anywhere the team speed LCA has.It seems to me that in order to actually predict a score of a game , They (Hazard) has had to play a team some where in the year with LCA attributes. Just dont see where they have .....Maybe Letcher .. Maybe..
Mountain Coach Wrote:After reading a few of these post.. I have a couple questions ??? What team has Hazard played that as anywhere the team speed LCA has.It seems to me that in order to actually predict a score of a game , They (Hazard) has had to play a team some where in the year with LCA attributes. Just dont see where they have .....Maybe Letcher .. Maybe..

Hazard has to similar opponents at LCA.

Breathitt and Corbin.

Hazard beat Breathitt by 20 while LCA won by 15
Hazard beat Corbin by 7 while LCA lost by 7 to Corbin.

Clay County, Breathitt County, Corbin where all fast teams. LCA played Lexington Catholic who really is way down compared to usual and still lost by a big margin. That Clay County team Hazard beat, played a very tough schedule of its own and beat some quality teams and one off the top of my head that rings a bell is Scott County (which is still in the hunt to possibly make the finals in 6A football. Hazard might possibly see some more speed with this LCA team but i would say these teams are about equal and Hazard has a middle linebacker hurt in a few games earlier in the season that possibly made the defense give up a few more yards and points.
bac2369 Wrote:Hazard has to similar opponents at LCA.

Breathitt and Corbin.

Clay County, Breathitt County, Corbin where all fast teams. LCA played Lexington Catholic who really is way down compared to usual and still lost by a big margin. That Clay County team Hazard beat, played a very tough schedule of its own and beat some quality teams and one off the top of my head that rings a bell is Scott County (which is still in the hunt to possibly make the finals in 6A football. Hazard might possibly see some more speed with this LCA team but i would say these teams are about equal and Hazard has a middle linebacker hurt in a few games earlier in the season that possibly made the defense give up a few more yards and points.

Good Post BAC.
Both teams will come in realdy to play. But Hazard will come out on top in a good dog fight game, 34-28.
Watched Hazard against Pikeville, very athletic, good o-line, Hazard by 2tds...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC/]
Ok Ive not said this very much in my lifetime, but GO DAWGS! Im going to the state finals and expect to be watching the bulldogs while im there. Id like nothing more than to see Hazard and Harlan both bring state titles home to the mountains.
Hazard wins this one....
and I'm going out on a limb and say they make a statement.
Hazard by 20+
bac2369 Wrote:Hazard has to similar opponents at LCA.

Breathitt and Corbin.

Well I saw Breathitt get doubled up by LCA at Breathitt. I also saw the Jv playing corbin in the 10 game of the year. I am deff going to watch this one..Clay co is Lca raceland. Lex Cath would romp Hazard too if you had 8 kids suspended......Your quote is filled with mediocracy and your talking intellectually with no actual idea of the teams that are playing. 35-28 LCA

And we got Boyle this week!! :1:

"One must learn how to talk football with others"
No Zach West for LCA will hurt, but i'll still take Ray Graham's Eagles in a close one. LCA- 27, Hazard-22. but this one is def a toss up. best of luck to both teams!
Hazard Wins by 3 TD's !! HOW BOUT' THEM DAWGS !!!!
Mountain Coach Wrote:Well I saw Breathitt get doubled up by LCA at Breathitt. I also saw the Jv playing corbin in the 10 game of the year. I am deff going to watch this one..Clay co is Lca raceland. Lex Cath would romp Hazard too if you had 8 kids suspended......Your quote is filled with mediocracy and your talking intellectually with no actual idea of the teams that are playing. 35-28 LCA

And we got Boyle this week!! :1:

"One must learn how to talk football with others"

i think you would really just like to see hazard loose.