Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard 59 Pikeville 34
Congrats Hazard....Game was never even close.

Mark Dixon may be the most underrated coach in the entire state.
congrats hazard
And the undefeated season continues. Congrats
congrats to Hazard, i knew this one wouldnt be close..
i am very shocked this game wasnt close and Hazard blew it open like they did. Congrads to Hazard on the win and Congrads to Pikeville on a good season.
Game was not even as close as the final score. Hazard was completely dominant from the start. Congrats to Coach Dixon and the Bulldogs and good luck next week.
^

Me too, but from the opening kick, Hazard almost took it to the house but 3 plays later Combs runs it in for the 7-0 lead and the Dawgs never looked back.
Completely domination from the Dawgs tonight.
CONGRATULATIONS BULLDOGS!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Image: http://inlinethumb48.webshots.com/47023/...600Q85.jpg]
the speed and power of Hazard to much for Pikeville
First off, Congrats THS.

I would like to thank the Panther seniors for their dedication to the program, and the hard work they have put in during their time as Panthers. This group has started the climb back to the top, and it is up to the youth to keep it going. It won't be the same out there without Ross throwin peel-backs, Madison Flyin' around recklessly, Taylor being Taylor, and Those guys on the line fighting every down. And to a great leader in Ryan Marcum, who wasn't physically able to do what he loved, but was there keeping everyone up every single day. It is guys like this that make you proud to be a Panther.

One more for you all and then it is on to next season;

HAIL PIKEVILLE!
Congrats to Hazard!
Hazard has what it takes to bring home the big trophy.

They only negative that I saw on WYMT was a couple of unsportsmanlike penalties called in the first half. I counted three that occurred during a very short time.

They will need to be more focused and not have careless penalties as the level of competition increases.

Congrats Hazard. Bring home the big trophy.
Congrats to Hazard and Mark Dixon, I completely agree that Mark maybe the most underrated coach in the state of Kentucky...
OMG!!! What a game!!! Hazard dominated from the kick off and went on to another victory. The score certainly isn't indicitive of the actual game, as Coach Dixon called off the dogs in the second half and put in his second and third string which, of course, gives them experience and only serves to help our team iin the future.

Congratulations to Hazard on another regional championship. Now on to the semi-finals and LCA. :1:

Way; to go Bulldogs!! :Cheerlead:Clap::Cheerlead:Clap::Cheerlead
Congrats to the Bulldogs. You have a great team. Make the mountains proud and bring home the big one. Panthers , we ran into a buzz saw last night. Nothing to hang your heads about. Dedicate your selves next year and give it your all. We've got some real good talent coming up ,so let's make the best of it , and keep that Panther tradition honored. Congrats on a good season:Thumbs:
WOW!!! Hazard was awesome tonight. I saw one of the funniest things on the WYMT broadcast. It appeared a Pikeville fan had on a hard hat with the Pikeville logo and was carrying a dog catchers pole.
Great Game Dawgs !!!! Now its time to take down LCA !!! GO DAWGS !!!
Congrats to the Dawgs. Good Luck next week. Good Season Panthers. Good Luck to the seniors. Get in the weight room underclassmen and get stronger.
Westside Wrote:WOW!!! Hazard was awesome tonight. I saw one of the funniest things on the WYMT broadcast. It appeared a Pikeville fan had on a hard hat with the Pikeville logo and was carrying a dog catchers pole.

I think Pikeville found out right quick that they couldn't catch any Bulldogs. :biggrin:
Blue-N-Gold Wrote:I think Pikeville found out right quick that they couldn't catch any Bulldogs. :biggrin:
Pikeville had a nice team,really young.They have a good coach and will be in the mix again soon.
Hazard 59, Pikeville 34: Hazard jumped out to a 49-7 halftime lead en route to a big victory at Pikeville. John Combs, Cory Slone and Zack Blanton scored two rushing TDs apiece and Combs threw another to Austin Johnson.
Class 2A

Read more: http://www.kentucky.com/2010/11/20/15329...z15sN1KtxB
Pikeville didnt even come close in this game. Congrats Bulldogs.
Hazard 59 south floyd 34 oh sorry what happened to the maroon of pikeville? Sad !!!!
Hazard 59 south floyd 34. Oh sorry. What happened to the maroon at pikeville? Sad!!!!
Hazard is the real deal this year. I know Mayfield and Beechwood are great but if Hazard takes care of business they will bring the hardware back to the mountains.
[Image: http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:kafD4...atcher.jpg] i think we have a dog catcher!!:eyeroll:
Blue-N-Gold Wrote:I think Pikeville found out right quick that they couldn't catch any Bulldogs. :biggrin:
Your coach had better get control of his team. Would like to see Hazard ball players act like they have been at the top of the mountain before. There is a big difference in having confidence(cocky) & just plain being unsportsmanlike!
ontopofthewest Wrote:[Image: http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:kafD4...atcher.jpg] i think we have a dog catcher!!:eyeroll:

You might be thinking alittle ahead MHS PRIDE !!! You gotta make it to the final game first !!!Confusedhh::dontthinkConfusedhh::dontthinkGO DAWGS BEAT LCA !!!
TurboPanther Wrote:Your coach had better get control of his team. Would like to see Hazard ball players act like they have been at the top of the mountain before. There is a big difference in having confidence(cocky) & just plain being unsportsmanlike!

I think there was just one player who need duct taped !! Don't guess your losing team has anyone who has a mouth problem !!! GO BIG BLUE !!:yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::1::1::1: