Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville VS JCHS 1/17
Everyone should come, this will be a good and fun game to watch..PREDICTIONS?
Where is the game being played at?
I'm going with Johnson Central in this one.
the game is tuesday at paintsville. im going with JC by 10
paintsville
I may have to go with Paintsville on this one, but it will be a nail biter. Who do people see stepping up in this one?
Paintsville
This game just like Webster said will be a good and fun game. Very exciting and will have alot of great plays and more than likely bad calls from the "great Refs of the 15th"...lol but I see alot of players stepping up from both teams in this game, and of course the spotlight will be on Slone from P-ville and Mccarty from JC and they will both shine and have great games, but Im seeing big games from Grimm and Vanhoose in this one as well and the only other player than Mccarty that could bring big scoring to the Eagles would be Kyle Rice but im not for sure how long his susp. is maybe someone could inform me on this, and the Meek kid is pretty strong and can do alot to help the team. Now for my prediction for this game, I will take Paintsville in overtime by 3 points. GO TIGERS! and good luck to both teams and the atmosphere of this game is going to be awesome.
Johnson Central by 6.....prolly b a very physical game also
jc by 8
These teams will spilt on the season with each team winning at home. However when these teams play, throw the stats out the window because it is really a home game for both teams. It will be a war. :yesno:
JC by 3. With a questionable moment at the end of the game. OT or not?
Im would like to see JC win the game but idk since it is being played at paintsville. Its gonna be a very close and exciting game to watch and the atmosphere will be crazy.
Central
PHS by 4. Pugh will step up in this one by hitting a bunch of mid range jumpers.
Im sayin JC by 15.
I say Paintsville wins by 2 with Vanhoose hitting a three in the corner at the buzzer.
"-STAT-" Wrote:This game just like Webster said will be a good and fun game. Very exciting and will have alot of great plays and more than likely bad calls from the "great Refs of the 15th"...lol but I see alot of players stepping up from both teams in this game, and of course the spotlight will be on Slone from P-ville and Mccarty from JC and they will both shine and have great games, but Im seeing big games from Grimm and Vanhoose in this one as well and the only other player than Mccarty that could bring big scoring to the Eagles would be Kyle Rice but im not for sure how long his susp. is maybe someone could inform me on this, and the Meek kid is pretty strong and can do alot to help the team. Now for my prediction for this game, I will take Paintsville in overtime by 3 points. GO TIGERS! and good luck to both teams and the atmosphere of this game is going to be awesome.

Rice is back from his suspension. So look for him on the floor tomorrow night.
With the game being played at Paintsiville im gonna say the tigers by 4.
If JC will come to play and cancel the fans and what is said at school and they don't get caught up in everything they can win this...
JC by 5+
"gunner10" Wrote:If JC will come to play and cancel the fans and what is said at school and they don't get caught up in everything they can win this...
JC by 5+

Agreed gunner. I think that JC really has to have their heads for this one to go their way though....even though I'm rooting for them and I'll be in those stands cheering them on.:Cheerlead
its hard to go to paintsville and beat them. I hope JC pulls this one off but i think the refs and eveeryone will be goin for paintsville just like normal. The game atmosphere will be a great one tho, just soo hott you can't breathe like always. Im gonna say Jc in a very very very close game like mccarty or rice with a last sec. bucket.
Paintsville by 8. Goodluck to both teams
JC by 4
close game!!!
but paintsville whens in the end.
haha well hard fought game!!
All JC has to remember is that paintsville is trying to get landon to hit the 1000 pt. mark he doesnt like many and landon wants it to be made in this game.
i would love to experience the atmosphere at this game i bet it gets crazy and if it werent for my boys playing breathit tonight i would be there but ill say
PVILLE-73
JC-75
IN OT
I'd love to see the Eagles pull this one out, but I'm going to have to go with Paintsville by 9. Both teams are good, but due to location and the temperature in the gym, I think Paintsville will get the win. [68-59 (ish)]