Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2010 Southeast Volleyball Showcase
The 2010 edition of the SE volleyball showcase will be held at Perry Co. Central on Sun. Nov. 21st.(the volleyball court is the old MC Napier gym).

Sr. & Jr. All-Star teams from the 13th, 14th, 15th & 16th regions will be playing throughout the day.

Matches are sch. to start around noon.
Do we know who all got in this match?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
cougarpride08 Wrote:Do we know who all got in this match?

I know the 15th Sr.'s & Jr.'s team members but have not heard anything from the other regions yet.
Does anyone have any info on the teams from the 13th,14th & 16th ? Who made the team, who is coaching ?
13th,14th, and 15th Region Juniors and Seniors start playing at 12 noon-6:00 PM today at the Sherman Neace Athletic Center(old MC Napier Gym).

14th region Seniors
Lisa Frazier
Myrika Begley
Lauren Thomas
Kelly Gibson
Brittany Miller
Angela Hall
Kelsie Crisp
Jacey Rice
Alyssa Pratt
Alicia Spivey
India Barger
Sierra Kiser
14th Region Juniors
Kristin Blair
Taylor Atkinson
Leandra Feltner
Kailyn Wilson
Tabitha Martin
Julia Harris
Sierra Dixon
Janetta Dixon
Melia Kimper
Mary Hammonds
Sarah Dean
Hannah Davis
15th region dominated the action and showed they have the most depth of the three regions.
What was the scores?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
The only chance the 14th region has, and it is only a minimal chance due to the success of 15th region volleyball, is to have Letcher Central play as a team against the 15th region all-stars. Most players in the 14th region doesn't even know the rules and what the different positions are. Most do not know what a setter is and what they do.
Why didnt the 16th show up?