Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
About ranking the 15th every week like we did last year...
I've had quite a few people talk to me about starting this up again this year and I would be more then happy too! I think its a lot of fun and helps build game hype which gets more people out to games for this age. However, if I do it this year then I want there to be only one vote per school and I want to do it for the entire 15th region rather then just Pike and Floyd County. If enough coaches or at least school officials reply to this and say they are all for it, then I'll be more then happy to start posting the rankings again every Sunday night.
At this point I would got with:

1. Virgie
2. Johnson Co
3. Betsy Layne
The next seven is going to tough.
I have requested a few coaches whom I know by there ID on rivals to vote, but they have not had time to reply to me if they will or not. I would like to get at least 10 votes or more a week going if we are going to do this again. The coaches I have asked are...

Coach Davis of Dorton
Coach Rowe of Virgie
Coach Jarrell of Wesley
Coach Howell of Adams
Coach ??? of Johnson Central... (Sorry I can't remember your name to save my life coach.)
Coach Wright of Allen

Would love to get a vote from Martin County and Magoffin County. I'll talk to Coach Howard today, Betsy Layne will have a vote from either him or me. But all other coaches who would like to be part of this, send me a private message on here and let me know. I only sent messages to coaches whose id's I knew.
I've talked to a few coaches that are all for doing the rankings again. Go ahead and send me your top 10 coaches for the entire 15th region and i'll start posting them every sunday night between 7 and 8 pm. I already have one coaches votes in, hopefully the other coaches will send me there votes soon.
sent you my vote sorry it took so long
Looks like we are going to get it up and going again this year. I have had many coaches message me and tell me they are more then happy to send me there rankings! Others already have...have received votes from...

Coach Howard (Betsy Layne)
Coach Howell (Adams)
Coach Davis (Dorton)
Coach Wright (Allen)
and then my personal vote as well.

Please to all coaches in the 15th region, please send me your top 10 so i can add it to the vote totals before 6 pm sunday.