Allen Co-Scottsville 34
Lone Oak 27

Boyle Co 40
Lexington Cath 14

Collins 28
Western 21

Thoughts?
sounds about right
Now these predictions are based on the above results.

State Semi:
Bell Co 28
Boyle Co 21 (NO WAY this game will score this many pts)

Allen Co-Scottsville 35
Collins 28

State Championship:
Bell Co 39
Allen Co-Scottsville 14

State Champions:
Bell County
Yep. Told ya Bell Co were the favorites...
SportzAnimal Wrote:Yep. Told ya Bell Co were the favorites...

That Bell Co/Boyle Co game can go either way. I cant believe it predicted that many points to be scored in that game.
I still fill like MLC will be the team from the west in it
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:That Bell Co/Boyle Co game can go either way. I cant believe it predicted that many points to be scored in that game.

Yeah, I know. I wouldn't think there would be. I just think it's funny that nobody wants to be the 'favorite'.
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:That Bell Co/Boyle Co game can go either way. I cant believe it predicted that many points to be scored in that game.
Where will the Bell\Boyle game be if it all pans out.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

TheBrahmaBull Wrote:Where will the Bell\Boyle game be if it all pans out.

"Log Mountain"................................:igiveup:
I cant really disagree with the predictions.
Massey seems to have been right on for the most part in 4A this year.
I think Collins comes out of the west as well.
Bell takes it home though, it will really shock me if they dont.
Has a first year team like Collins ever made it to the State Championship game?
Predictions look nice.
Hopefully Bell does bring it home!
Playing Boyle at Log Mountain will really make a huge difference.
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Has a first year team like Collins ever made it to the State Championship game?

Mercer did it in 06 after consolidating with Harrodsburg.
Anyone who does not believe (and thusly does not prepare) for Lone Oak winning any game it plays this year may be an unhappy bystander next week. This team is for real should never be counted out.
Amped 88 Wrote:Mercer did it in 06 after consolidating with Harrodsburg.

What I think he is saying is has any first year school that split from a larger school had such a good opening season?
King Titan Wrote:What I think he is saying is has any first year school that split from a larger school had such a good opening season?

I guess we need to find the list of first year schools that split from a larger school.
Amped 88 Wrote:Mercer did it in 06 after consolidating with Harrodsburg.

But Mercer County was not a new school, they just added more students.
blue1424 Wrote:But Mercer County was not a new school, they just added more students.

Mercer was a consolidation with Harrodsburg. They changed their school mascot and reformed if you will under the Mercer County name but most looked at them as a new school.
As far as new school goes how about this one:

Boyle County was the merger in 1963 of: Junction City, Perryville, Parksville, and Forkland High Schools. Only one of those schools, Perryville, played football (8 man variety).

In their first season the team went 9-0 and remained the only unbeaten team in Rebel history until 1999 began the string of 47 straight. :Thumbs:
Hatz Wrote:As far as new school goes how about this one:

Boyle County was the merger in 1963 of: Junction City, Perryville, Parksville, and Forkland High Schools. Only one of those schools, Perryville, played football (8 man variety).

In their first season the team went 9-0 and remained the only unbeaten team in Rebel history until 1999 began the string of 47 straight. :Thumbs:

Speaking of Perryville. They won 17 straight and were the two-time 8-man champs in 1958 and 1959 of the Bluegrass Conference. They lost to Rockford Ind in 1959 in the 8-man national championship. :1:
nm
Tica Wrote:Anyone who does not believe (and thusly does not prepare) for Lone Oak winning any game it plays this year may be an unhappy bystander next week. This team is for real should never be counted out.

I am counting them out. The LexCath game showed me they are not as good as last year. We all know Cath is down.