Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Colette Cole signs with Eastern
Colette Cole, from Breathitt County High School, signed with EKU back in November. I don't know if this was ever mentioned on here. Here's the article.

RICHMOND, Ky. – Eastern Kentucky women’s basketball head coach Larry Joe Inman announced today that Colette Cole has signed a National Letter of Intent to play for the Lady Colonels next season.

Cole, a 5-11 power forward from Jackson, Kentucky, ranked third in the state in scoring (23.8) and eighth in rebounding (11.7) as a junior at Breathitt County last year. Following last season, the two-time Underclassman All-Star selection was named to the All-State Honorable Mention Team and to the KHSCA All-Star Team. In addition, she was honored to the AAU Varsity Division All-Tournament Team this past summer.

“I think that Colette is one of the top players in the state of Kentucky,” Inman stated. “She will be a great asset to our team, playing primarily at the #3 or #4 positions, and I hope that she will be able to contribute right away. She is also an outstanding student and we look forward to having her join us next year.”
Congrats Colette!!
Nice.
She is a great player, Congrats!

[url=http://tickers.tickerfactory.com/ezt/d/4;10728;3/st/20060522/e/+My+17th+Birthday][/url]
She's a good player, Congrats
Collete is a very good player...i don't see why she wouldn't be offered to sign at eastern...congratulations.
She is the best player in the 14th without a doubt. Congrats
congrats
any time a kid gets a scholarship it thrills me congrats to the young lady but have to root against you tommorrow against Magoffin WTG
She is a awesome player and deserves to be offered a signing with a collage.I glad she was offered this. Congrats Collete