Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
why is the 14th region so weak this season?
jackson city beat hazard, IS LESLIE HEADS ABOVE THE REST? LETCHER CENTRAL IS REALLY NOT THAT STRONG. CAN ANY TEAM WIN IT IN THE 14TH?:wtf1:
Id say that the 14 region will be fun to watch...teams 1-8 are so evenly matched. The 56th district will be loaded this year.
"vince" Wrote:jackson city beat hazard, IS LESLIE HEADS ABOVE THE REST? LETCHER CENTRAL IS REALLY NOT THAT STRONG. CAN ANY TEAM WIN IT IN THE 14TH?:wtf1:

Are you talking about the present basketball season, or the upcoming baseball season?
This is a baseball forum.
When did Jackson ever beat Hazard in baseball?
i Dunno either.
The 14th region in baseball is not weak at all this season. it will be a close matched and exciting region to watch this season.
I agree the 14th is loaded in talent..... Watch out for HAZARD, Estill and Owsley
The 14th is not weak, this will be the funnest and most exciting reagion to watch a baseball game, almost every team is loaded
The 14th is always exciting and very competitive. Will PCC have what it takes to defend its title? I'm pretty sure they return the core from their 2005 regional championship team.
The 1 guy has to be talking about basketball.
[quote author=hazarddogfan link=topic=17251.msg154973#msg154973 date=1138050449]
I agree the 14th is loaded in talent..... Watch out for HAZARD, Estill and Owsley
[/quote] yea i would also have to say the rest of the 56th District will let in the return of everyone and powell losing a little but also holding on to other players and could shock any team in the 14th region.
[quote author=DOC link=topic=17251.msg152013#msg152013 date=1137799387]
"vince" Wrote:jackson city beat hazard, IS LESLIE HEADS ABOVE THE REST? LETCHER CENTRAL IS REALLY NOT THAT STRONG. CAN ANY TEAM WIN IT IN THE 14TH?:wtf1:

Are you talking about the  present basketball season, or the upcoming baseball season?
This is a baseball forum.
When did Jackson ever beat Hazard in baseball?
[/quote]

I believe JC beat Hazard last season.
If we are talking about baseball then Leslie County will be one of the top if not the top team(s) in the region & has a very good shot @ winning both their district & region behind the pitching of Quentin Morgan & Hitting of Riley Hendrix & the rest of the role players.
the 14 region is not weak because leslie co has a good shot at winning both the district and the region due to the fact that they have quentin morgan and riley hendrix they also have a couple other jermy shepard hubbard and timmy baker leslie co
well considerin that hazard has taylin goodson, clint jones, and t.j. searcy this year they will hopefully do better than last season
14th region is not weak this. JC beating Hazard. Thats just baseball. anyone can beat anyone on any day. but i don't see the 14th being down. Teams are loaded this year. :party:
The 14th is just the opposite of weak....Leslie County SHOULD dominate with morgan pitching and hendrix swinging the bat but who knows, the most talent doesn't always mean the most wins...I think that was proven during the past 14th region basketball tournament!!!GO EAGLES!!
[quote author=Puff-Dawg link=topic=17251.msg161104#msg161104 date=1138477432]
The 14th is not weak, this will be the funnest and most exciting reagion to watch a baseball game, almost every team is loaded
[/quote]
OWSLEY COUNTY WOULD BE LOADED IF IT WASNT FOR THERE STAR FIRST BASEMAN JAY JOHNSON THAT BOY COULDNT STICK HIS FUCKING FINGER UP HIS ASS! ONLY WAY HE COULD STOP A BALL IS IF HE FUCKING FELL ON IT HE SO FUCKING FAT HE CANT DO FIVE PUSH UPS WITHOUT FALLING AND FUCKING BREATH
Since when did the 14th come weak IMO no one can compete with it
[quote author=leslie eagle fan link=topic=17251.msg214404#msg214404 date=1142891272]
Since when did the 14th come weak IMO no one can compete with it
[/quote]

Ask the guys from the 15th, they'll tell you.