Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best driver in the 15th region?
I think that Landon Slone and Ryan Johnson are how about you?
Michael Stephens would have to be up there.
Stephens is a joke....
matt maynard - this cat is fast and hes got the moves
ryan johnson form sf no doubt
Ryan Johnson plays kick-..s basketball while deflecting soda bottles from his head. You gotta give the man some credit!:theman:
Ryan Johnson by far!!
EJ from SF can take it to the rack
I liked the way Micheal Stephans played tonite
ryan johnson by far is the best
i would have to say Ryan Johnson or Ethan Johnson...Mason Hall can also drive to the basket...
"U Know Not!!" Wrote:Stephens is a joke....

I like the way Mike played againt SF. Sometimes he gets a little bit ahead of himself, but not always... He and the other Blackcats cleaned the floor with you all last nightConfusedhh: :mop:

Ryan's good but when his temper rises.. uh oh! (right U know not?, you 'should' know) And when you get a 'good' defender on him... uh oh!!
Ryan J.
ryan j
Ryan Johnson id the best driver in the 15th.. he has all the moves it takes to get to the goal and either score or draw the foul. he has a great way of getting to the free throw line. Landon Slone is very over rated Bill Mike has built him up to be this big time superstar but really he is just an average player
Matt Maynard is fast, no one can guard him
I don't know where you get R. Johnson being the best, he's not even the best on his team. E. Johnson is better the him.
Ethan Johnson is NOT better penetrater than Ryan Johnson. What have you been smoking lately? Hes good to, but not like Ryan.
there both on the same team...so wat does it matter
Good Point showstopper
"Juice24" Wrote:Ryan Johnson id the best driver in the 15th.. he has all the moves it takes to get to the goal and either score or draw the foul. he has a great way of getting to the free throw line. Landon Slone is very over rated Bill Mike has built him up to be this big time superstar but really he is just an average player
An average player?? How many average players do you know who scored 51pts in regional tournament against the regions top team as a freshman. He has earned the respect and BMR does not have to build him up. He has been doubled and triple teamed all year and still puts up big numbers for the regions #1 team, he is by far the regions top player IMO.

By the way i'm not a Paintsville fan nor have I ever been.
Mitchell Riddle.
A lot of times Landon gets bailed out by the refs whenever he drives in. He gets a lot of points off free throws. Some players dont have the refs on their side which makes it harder to get to the line.
eric arnett of magoffin
Crate McCarty hes the best bus driver anywhere.Go Crate DOg
"HomeGrown" Wrote:Crate McCarty hes the best bus driver anywhere.Go Crate DOg

Awesome shout out!:Clap: :BigLaugh:
Blake Bundy and Jessie Meeks can get to the rim at will it seems
But sometimes play to unselfish.
Has anyone forgot about brad lowe
"showstopper4" Wrote:Matt Maynard is fast, no one can guard him
The best post ive seen
Ryan Johnson from SF...The boy can play if he would just keep that attitude in check.