Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell Co. 60 Lawrence Co. 7
Hunter James only had 27 yards LC fans...He avg 146 yards a game this year...What happend there? Thats less than last year. Kiser had -5 yards on the night.
Ok I give :igiveup: You don't seem to be getting the point i'm tryin to get across:Thumbs:being Log Heads could be the reason!!:yikes: Most likely this is the end of Bell Co. season anyways!!!:Clap:
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Hunter James only had 27 yards LC fans...He avg 146 yards a game this year...What happend there? Thats less than last year. Kiser had -5 yards on the night.

Bells defense shut him down obviously. He was hit every play whether he had the ball or not and to mention he also had a 90 yard kick return. Lets not bash the kid for trying and after a great season he had. Bell is a much better team.
SweetLemonade Wrote:Bells defense shut him down obviously. He was hit every play whether he had the ball or not and to mention he also had a 90 yard kick return. Lets not bash the kid for trying and after a great season he had. Bell is a much better team.

IM not downing the kid. Just wondering, because all the LC fans said he was going to run all over us. That he was bigger, faster, and stronger this year.
No need to cut down the kid. The fact of the matter is that Bell is just that good bottom line.

The hit by Davenport is one every Coach wants their team to have. If you believe that hit was dirty or illegal you may need to switch and be a fan of soccer or table tennis.
Alright, I understand, It was just frustrating me cause Hunter is not one to brag or talk trash about anything, and I didn't want him to be held accountable for the loss, he did his best and actually joked with Davenport after the game about the hit.
Did find it kind of odd that the Bell County sheriff's office was on both ends of the L.C. side telling the Bell County fans they had no business over here to get back on there own side.
Bell county has a great team.. Congrats on the win.
:worthy:
bigdaddydawg82 Wrote:Ok I give :igiveup: You don't seem to be getting the point i'm tryin to get across:Thumbs:being Log Heads could be the reason!!:yikes: Most likely this is the end of Bell Co. season anyways!!!:Clap:

Its pretty clear that you are a sore looser! So, at this point I would suggest maybe some counseling or maybe even find a way to just RELAX a little.
How is Bell season over?

Congrats again on the win, and goodluck to the rest of your season, I'll be rooting for you guys to win the state championship!
Congrats to Bell, they proved to be the MUCH better team in this game. Good Luck with the rest of your season.

Congrats to LC on another nice season.
Expected!
Congrats Bell County. This was about what I expected. Lawrence County wasn't as good this year and Bell County was even better. Good luck on winning the state championship. Thanks to all the LC players and coaches. You guys made it a enjoyable season. Best of luck to all you Seniors.
SweetLemonade Wrote:Alright, I understand, It was just frustrating me cause Hunter is not one to brag or talk trash about anything, and I didn't want him to be held accountable for the loss, he did his best and actually joked with Davenport after the game about the hit.

James ran the ball with great intensity, ran his heart out in this game,
the kick return back was great, .
Hunter was bigger faster and stronger than last year, look at his stats from this year compared to last year.
You can say the schedule was weak but still he put up incredible stats.
Bell just overpowed LC all night, in the trenches it was no comparison, he cant run if the line isnt backing the D off the ball.
Bottom line Bell was the much better team as everyone knew. but got to give credit to LC for battling and giving it their all.
^ Great Post
Now wait just a minute? We have a Sweet Lemonade and a Sweet Tea? LOL.
Intimidator Wrote:I was standing about 10 yards from the hit (saw it coming) and there was NOTHING illegal about the hit it was not in no way what so ever a helmet to helmet hit. Lawrence County fans are the biggest bunch whiners and uneducated football fans i've ever seen and thats coming from a Middlesboro fan.
Call out the people who are saying what you are disagreeing with, not all LC fans are saying it was helmet to helmet. There were more than 2 or 3 LC fans their. You make your self sound bad, and uneducated. I'm not on here to put down bell co. but I wont sit here and leave talk like this unanswered.
i told you so lc fans, no chance.
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Now wait just a minute? We have a Sweet Lemonade and a Sweet Tea? LOL.

School friends. We have the same classes and made accounts together.
thewiz Wrote:i told you so lc fans, no chance.

You're an idiot.
sweetlemonade Wrote:you're an idiot.
agreed!
shadow308 Wrote:Call out the people who are saying what you are disagreeing with, not all LC fans are saying it was helmet to helmet. There were more than 2 or 3 LC fans their. You make your self sound bad, and uneducated. I'm not on here to put down bell co. but I wont sit here and leave talk like this unanswered.
When you got a 40 something year old man and a bunch of cackling hens standing up hollering telling there team to play dirty and break there legs and keep in mind these are 15-18 year old kids it kind of makes you sick and mad If the good fans can't control there bad fans than they can crash and burn with em... screw em all.:devilflam
Originally Posted by thewiz
i told you so lc fans, no chance.

You're an idiot.

:lmao:
how am i an idiot?
i knew bell would win, i knew we played a weak schedule.
i KNEW we could NOT pass the ball. (-5 yards passing).
i knew bell was gonna blow lc out.
i told everyone and i was criticized.
i was there and i cheered and rooted for lc.
but the truth is the truth, maybe if we could have passed the ball some it would have opened up some running room for james but bottom line we couldnt have put up enough points to beat bell. they was to good, to big and too depth in positions.

congrats to mr james though on scoring the first ever lc score against bell county, that means we are making progress.

time for basketball in lc, gonna be a short season
Isn't it just like watching Comedy Central whenever you click on a Lawrence Co. thread?:lmao:
Bob Seger Wrote:Isn't it just like watching Comedy Central whenever you click on a Lawrence Co. thread?:lmao:

Get over it bob, if you dont like it turn the page.:rockon:

Everyone has the right to express their opinions even if they are idiots.
Congrats Bobcats!
Intimidator Wrote:When you got a 40 something year old man and a bunch of cackling hens standing up hollering telling there team to play dirty and break there legs and keep in mind these are 15-18 year old kids it kind of makes you sick and mad If the good fans can't control there bad fans than they can crash and burn with em... screw em all.:devilflam
Which game were you at and if I heard someone saying that if I were you I would have said something. By the way where you sitting, bell co fans were on the other side of the field, because Bell co deputy's made sure of that.
Intimidator Wrote:When you got a 40 something year old man and a bunch of cackling hens standing up hollering telling there team to play dirty and break there legs and keep in mind these are 15-18 year old kids it kind of makes you sick and mad If the good fans can't control there bad fans than they can crash and burn with em... screw em all.:devilflam
Sounds like someone cant handle being shamed.
Congrats to the Bell co football Players,
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Total yards for both were:

Bell Co 586
Lawrence Co 55

It's amazing how Bell continues to put up defensive numbers like this every game.