Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Pep/Worst Pep
what schools do u think have the best/worst school spirit... id like to see my hawks with sum more inthusiasim... i do belive i will paint myself for the valley game... maybe others will do it to
sf has probably the best pep club .....but they can also be pretty bad
JC has a pretty good pep section. but i would have to say the Bleacher Creatures from MC are the best of the 57th.
"RodneyJRNewsome" Wrote:sf has probably the best pep club .....but they can also be pretty bad

Yeah, and they proved it. But the best would have to be either Johnson Central or Magoffins bleacher creatures
the Bleacher Creatures - from Magoffin county imo...the best ever
"RodneyJRNewsome" Wrote:sf has probably the best pep club .....but they can also be pretty bad
Don't take this as a smart remark but it's hard to be the best when you are banned from the games.
good point .....but wat u dont understand is only 4 of us got banned
"RodneyJRNewsome" Wrote:good point .....but wat u dont understand is only 4 of us got banned
I hate that any did...is there any chance the four will be back by tourney time?
no the superintendent said that we were not aloud at any floyd count games. but i hope region is outa county i dont care if sf makes it or not ill be there
SF had it before everybody got banned.... i would have to say MC now
all of the crazzies are not banned and trust me no matter where the region is held if sf makes it the crazzies will be there
Johnson Central Hellbilly's are alway a good pep club!
dont u guys think that pikeville has a pretty good pep section? i mean i attended the pikeville vs. E.R. game and that was the best pep ive seen in a while
SF had nearly no fan support last night at P-burg, while our fan section was going crazy, the crazies have no loyalty. We follow the Blackcats everywhere.
i have to agree with you HawkNation, pikeville's pep section is wild....
"HawkNation" Wrote:dont u guys think that pikeville has a pretty good pep section? i mean i attended the pikeville vs. E.R. game and that was the best pep ive seen in a while
I think when they show up Hawk, they are very good. How many football players on other teams would wear a cheerleaders skirt to a game?
imo magoffin does have the best student section, the bleacher creatures also go to most of the away games, i myself am always in the front row doing everything i can to help our hornets, with the help of the rest of the bleacher creatures
I think pound for pound Paintsville's pep section is the best. With only 10 students available to cheer, they make a lot of noise!:dance:
looking forward to seeing some of the pep sections from other schools come to LC..so far I haven't seen anyone there but mainly parents from the schools we have played so far.
"jayblackcat2006" Wrote:SF had nearly no fan support last night at P-burg, while our fan section was going crazy, the crazies have no loyalty. We follow the Blackcats everywhere.
it is not that the crazzies do not have loyalty its the b.o.e. putting us under probation maybe if they would punish everyone else that gets into trouble the crazzies would not be the only ones who to look like they have no loyalty think about that before you say they have no loyalty we love our school but we are human and heaven forbid that any other schools get punished like south floyd
South FLoyd is going to all A and we gon bring our A Game. Go Sf PEP CLUB

Going Going.................GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Johnson Central Hellbilly's without a doubT!
yeah south floyd's crazies might be back for ALL A so look out!!!
the blackcats have a pretty good student section, although i will admit, sometimes they do get out of hand, but principal george always steps in to put them back on the straight an narrow
Sf needs that kind of leadership in a principle instead of banning students and parents for no reason
yeah they really do and did at the sf game.... make smart jestures to the sf players... and saying some things to them that was way out of hand but they get nothing done to them but sf fans can stand up and the B.O.E will band them
good point
hopefully they can talk them into lettin the crazies come back for district haha cuz im really bored and feel like goin nuts soon
The Crazies wanna be back
speaking of football players wearing cheerleading uniforms... i saw 2 guys at the central vs valley game with cheerleading uniforms on... it was a lil bit more funny than pikeville though cause one of em was chubby