Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jazz 116 Heat 114 OT
Millsap dominated this game 46pts and 9rebs.:Clap:
It was the REFS!
The Heat are absolutely horrible in the post.

I believe the Jazz had 50+ points in the paint.

Bosh needs to find a role on this team, because him standing around watching Wade & James do everything isn't cutting it and he'll be the reason they don't win a NBA championship.
Stardust Wrote:It was the REFS!

I hope this was sarcasm, because the Jazz trailed by 22 points in the 2nd half and the Heat shot 26 more free throws than the Jazz.
Bosh does need to find his role.
This is beautiful.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:The Heat are absolutely horrible in the post.

I believe the Jazz had 50+ points in the paint.

Bosh needs to find a role on this team, because him standing around watching Wade & James do everything isn't cutting it and he'll be the reason they don't win a NBA championship.

Agreed. That reason alone will be the reason there wont be no banners dropping in South Beach.
What is up with the Heat?
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
^

Nothing...Just overated a little bit. Big Grin.....Their still the favorite to win the NBA by oddmakers tho right, SD. I'd say they are at a 8/5 odds right now, maybe even better.:thatsfunn
MisterPerfect Wrote:What is up with the Heat?

Wade & James are as good as we thought and James Jones, Carlos Arroyo, Eddie House, and Udonis Haslem are playing some good basketball.

In the post, Bosh is putting up okay numbers, but nothing great and he has no one that can help him out down low besides Haslem. Not enough size or depth inside for the Heat to even compete with a good post presence.

Paul Millsap is a alright forward, but he's no all-star and he put up 46-points tonight on the Heat.
MMM, overrated?

Heat fall again.

Never. I mean the 20+ more free throws they shot was deserving im sure. No way any wrong doing could be done by the NBA Officiating crew. Stern wouldnt allow it.
MIAMI still needs work, but give it time.
I wish Ballers would get on here and say what he has to say.
He told me that my Jazz weren't going to make the playoffs Wink
Also, look on the most underrated player in the NBA thread.
My pick was Paul Milsap Smile
Aslan Wrote:This is beautiful.
:Thumbs:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
MVP2 why post lies?
What kind of a sick joke is this!?!?!?!?!

:Thumbs: I agree 100%