Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eastern Ky teams support each other !!!
Whether it's football, basketball, or what ever the sport, when it comes down to the very last few that are standing in the play-off's you can always bet all the Eastern ky players and fans will support one another.
Although I'm a Pikeville Panther fan, I'll be the first to say if were not in the run than I'll be a great supporter of our East Ky schools that are.
I've seen this every year time and time again, Eastern Ky players and fans show class and bond together when it's the time and the place.
This doesn't go for all of us, sadly.

I will never cheer for Knott County to win a basketball game.
and it's getting close to that when it comes to Harlan County Football lol
equipmentman Wrote:Whether it's football, basketball, or what ever the sport, when it comes down to the very last few that are standing in the play-off's you can always bet all the Eastern ky players and fans will support one another.
Although I'm a Pikeville Panther fan, I'll be the first to say if were not in the run than I'll be a great supporter of our East Ky schools that are.
I've seen this every year time and time again, Eastern Ky players and fans show class and bond together when it's the time and the place.

:rockon::Thumbs::Cheerlead
If my team is out of the running in whatever sport yes i will root for any local team still alive even if its the team who beat us.
We should support our East Ky teams. These are kids playing, and it is usually the adults that act bad !! Most of the kids suppport each others teams !!
I agree
zaga_fan Wrote:This doesn't go for all of us, sadly.

I will never cheer Perry County to win a basketball game.
equipmentman Wrote:Whether it's football, basketball, or what ever the sport, when it comes down to the very last few that are standing in the play-off's you can always bet all the Eastern ky players and fans will support one another.

It's fair to say this happens in all regions. In NKY, there is no bigger hatred than Highlands and Cov Cath, yet even Highlands fans were lauding CCH in the Ashlands threads. All NKY fans want the teams from this region to beat all other regions.
zaga_fan Wrote:This doesn't go for all of us, sadly.

Why do perry and Knott hate each other so bad?
I can't support some teams in EKY, sorry, just can't. Won't name any names of schools, but in some cases I just can't be for a team just because they are from the mountains.
This is like saying, "Hey John Calipari, lets all root for Rick Pitino when they get to the NCAA championship before us." It's not going to happen.
I'll always support the Mt teams for the rest of my life.

It cause we is all kin!!!! An kinfolk take care a kinfolk!! :Cheerlead

YEEE HAAAAA!!! Just kidding guys! I love supporting our mountain schools! Nothing pleases me more to see one of our mountain schools knock off the all high and mighty LEX, LOU and NKY schools!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
I wouldnt cheer for Corbin if they were in the national championship game. Never would I root for them to win a game in any sport.
MVP2 Wrote:I'll always support the Mt teams for the rest of my life.

I agree....as long as they are not playing Bell Co. I am for the Mountains!!!!!
Hum..........