Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Everyone watch out for DEERS!
Last night me and Balla we're in a car wreck...we were on our way back to her house when a deer ran out in front of us by where Clark Elementary use to be. We swerved and tried to miss it but unfortunally we couldn't. The deer was running full force and ran right into us on the drivers side. WE ARE BOTH OKAY but the deer is dead. The deer was a buck, not sure how many points because when we hit it we knocked it's antlers off...but it was HUGE! We were in my corolla, and theres a couple thousand dollars worth of damage I'd say...it completely messed up the fromt bumper, hood, drivers side fender and busted the grill and possibly the radiator. But once again me and Balla are both okay just a little sore but that's to be expected....

I've come to the conclusion... don't have good luck with cars!
I'm sorry DT, I really am. My dad told you he was going to help with the money. I'm glad we're okay though and I hope I'll get to see you soon.
It isn't your fault Balla...I'm glad oyu were with me insteado fi th appening to me when I was by myself...you handeled it alot better than I would've... tell your Dad I said thankx...I offered to get a job to pay for it too...
Deers what deers. I've only hit 11 since I've been driving. That's just part of life in good ole EASTKY. Let me change that I've hit 8 and 3 seriously hit me in the side.
Glad you weren't hurt. Its hard to do but usually the best thing to do is to just hit them. If you try to avoid them especially on a two lane you end up off the road, flipped, over a hill or into the path of another car.
Yeah we were in the fast lane when it hit us and it knocked it a good 30 feet or so...we ended up not being on the road but stopped to where we faced the road...
We tried everyway in the world but the deer just ran right into us, **** deer!
I had one that I was in the slow lane and I saw it coming towards the road by the time it got me I was going off the road into the middle of the four lane and it hit my passenger side door. I just coulnd't get away from that one.
Glad to hear you all are both ok. But like CD said, driving in EKY that's just the chance you run.
That one last night had a target on us....weI didnt even see it until it got close to hit us...I don'tk now if Balla saw it before or not...
I'm glad you guys are okay.. I didn't know what to think when Balla called because I could tell something had happened.. and that was a big deer so you guys are lucky you wasn't hurt..
Yeah we are lucky...with us being in my car the deer could've easily came throug the windshield...luckily it fell when we hit it...
But did you take the deer home to make us some JERKY?
nope lol.. it looked pretty rough because somebody else ran over it too.. i nudged it with my foot to make sure it was dead though lol
but I have some jerky if you want some CD
A guy stopped and asked the police if he could take it and they said yes. Well he went over there and said there was nothing left to take that when we hti it, it must hav ebeen running full speed. DT ran out of the car as soon as it happened and I had to call her Aunt, that was fun..lol
I steal have some in the freezer but thanks 15th.
Glad you guys are ok, sorry it happened though. I have been lucky in my life and never have hit a deer, came close a couple times but never have. Hope you can get your car fixed and just try to be careful out there.

15th, I'll take some of that jerky though:yum:
Come and get it Mr.I
Save me some
My mom called the Insurance Company, they said it wouldn't go against us because it was an animal and it wasn't anyone's fault that it happens and they they would pay to have my car fixed and our insurance payments would'nt go up or anything...all we have to payt is the 500 deductable.
that's good tho atleast you wont have to worry about payin to get it fixed. im glad ya'll are ok. Them deers like corolla's, take my word for it!
Glad you are Ok
but you have never seen fear until one jumps in front of you while you are cruising on your motorcycle
Well DT I had my first accident with you, there's one more to add to the list. You scared me more than anything, I'm glad my parents were behind us because I was calm and you were getting ready to pass out.
My mom ran to DT and held her then 5 minutes later came up to me and said she forgot about me...lol...she loves DT to death!
Doc Holliday Wrote:Glad you are Ok
but you have never seen fear until one jumps in front of you while you are cruising on your motorcycle

THAT would be VERRRRY scary.

I'm glad that you both are okay and that it's not going to cost you an arm and a leg to get it fixed.
I was about to pass out Balla...I'm glad the insurance company is going to pay to have it fixed and it isnt going to make our payments go up.
DTfan Wrote:I was about to pass out Balla...I'm glad the insurance company is going to pay to have it fixed and it isnt going to make our payments go up.

Well I just talked to my Dad and he is going to help pay so don't worry DT. Sorry about all of this, I know you loved your car.
Glad you both are ok just be thankful it wasn't a Elk
It's okay Balla...I did love my car...I loved it more than my Grand Am but thankfully it can be fixed...tell your dad I said thankx for helping out.
If you need anything just let me know DT.. you know I will help you and balla anyway I can