Poll: Who wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Casey County
14.81%
Breathitt County
85.19%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Casey County @ Breathitt County 11/12
Breathitt Co by 14.
BC
What radio station carries Breathitt Co. football? Anybody know the freq. & call letters???
CCRadioSports Wrote:What radio station carries Breathitt Co. football? Anybody know the freq. & call letters???

97.3 WJSN - Jackson, KY
Breathitt in a close one.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:97.3 WJSN - Jackson, KY

Thank you! Much appreciated. :thanks:
Breathitt by 2 td's
CCRadioSports Wrote:What radio station carries Breathitt Co. football? Anybody know the freq. & call letters???
wjsn 97.3
Steve Neace & Mike Watkins are the play-by-play announcers. Rev. John Bunn does a little pre-game interview with the head coach. They go on the air around 7.
Casey Co.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
zebra'seyes Wrote:This game is to see who gets to lose to Somerset next week!

The game to see is, "WHO WILL BREATHITT PLAY AGAINST WHEN THEY BEAT SOMERSET", In my opinion, the Breathitt Bobcats have the determination and skills to play exceptional with Somerset. I have watched them all season (front-line view) I have seen them play with everything in them and overcome odds against teams that are much bigger and far more stacked together with different players, that shouldn't even be competing against us. I have also watched them fall apart in the middle of games due to bad calls, 45 yard penalties by one sided refs,team mates not paying attention, fans from other teams throwing bottles and such at the players and I have watched them play against team where they could have absolutely demolished them, but instead, place there JV team in and still win (against other varsity teams and let them get a peak at what they have to offer next year). A lot of people underestimate our boys, for whatever reason, but this group of kids are more together and a lot tougher then you may think. Breathitt has a lot of talent this year and I did notice the coaches have done some rearranging of players and placed them in positions where they are best fitted and it seems to have worked out for the best. As any fan can tell, we have not lost since the changes. We are more assertive and attentive to the plays, we form quicker and have more advantages this way. I do however, would like to see some of the offensive players play defense as well. We need a little more aggression, weight, and muscle on the defense side (in my opinion). but..... I do stand behind my BOBCATS through it all and they are ready for this Friday night against Casey County and they are ready for Somerset and "That's all I got to say about that!" GO BOBCATS!!!!!!
Bobcats roll
Momma, I am glad you support your team but you have those "bobcat" colored glasses on right now. Everyone knows that Somerset way outclasses any team in this region. I see them going to BG again this year!!!
zebra'seyes Wrote:Momma, I am glad you support your team but you have those "bobcat" colored glasses on right now. Everyone knows that Somerset way outclasses any team in this region. I see them going to BG again this year!!!
Agree that Somerset is the favorite to win in the east. But if Breathitt can put together 2-3 games like they had against Prestonsburg, they can have a chance against any 3A team in 2010. Do I expect the Bobcats to win state, no. But they have shown the ability to play at a higher level.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

wjsn 97.3
Bc - 28
cc - 7
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:Agree that Somerset is the favorite to win in the east. But if Breathitt can put together 2-3 games like they had against Prestonsburg, they can have a chance against any 3A team in 2010. Do I expect the Bobcats to win state, no. But they have shown the ability to play at a higher level.

this is tru P-Brug is a good team and Breathitt whiped during the Honey bowl, but this was also because they had so much support from the fans on that night. I CAN see Breathitt Fighting off Somerset, but they will need to win this game 1st. Dont get me wrong though, Somerset is good, and they havent been in a close game yet. i would like to see how somerset plays when they are losing or in a close game was against Southwestern which was 17. but Breathitt might be getting on a roll agian like the begining of the year. we will wait and see what happens...:Thumbs:
Somerset was down in the SW game and then SW recovered an Onside kick. Somerset played within themselves and steadily took control of the game from that point on. That is the only time they have trailed this year.

BTT
Casey is a hard nosed team, well coached and runs their system well. They nearly beat Perry Cent 1st game of the year and just won their first every home playoff game (I think). Bobcats have too many athletes for the Rebels but they will play you hard.
nothing personal against casey. but if breathitt plays to their potential casey will have no idea what hit them. breathitt by 21
The triple option is hard to prepare for.
Casey winning would not surprise me by any means.
However, I'm going with Breathitt on this one.
I'm gonna take Casey with the upset...