Poll: Who Wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Belfry
62.50%
Mason County
37.50%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry @ Mason County 11/12
Mason Co had ER down 41-6 and ER scored twice late in the game. Don't put too much stock in the 20 points they gave up.

Mason is loaded with athletes and this will be a war.

If Belfry holds on to the football, I think they win. IMO they will be able to move the ball and score on Mason. If Belfry gives the ball away and lets Mason's offense have multiple opportunities, the Royals will likely come out on top. The Pirates need to keep Mason's offense off the field.

My pick: Belfry 27, Mason 14
belfry by 20+
This may be a good game....could possibly be the end od the road for the Pirates.
It comes down to Belfry being able to contain a very dangerous offense predicated on athleticism and speed. The key to this will more than likely come down to sustaining long scoring drives that keep the Mason O off the field. To put it kindly, Belfry has been very apt to put the ball on the ground and if it rears its ugly head tonight this one might get ugly quick. My gut tells me that Belfry will have to play a near perfect game to pull off the upset. I hope they do but I havent seen any reason to believe that Belfry can put together 4 good quarters of football as the visiting team. Prove me wrong Pirates!!!

Mason Co. 34
Belfry 21