Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clay County @ Pulaski County 11/12
PC Rolls....
I spoke with Logan Joseph's Dad today. Looks like he is a go for this Friday! That is great news for a young man who was in a severe car accident last week. As far as the game goes, PC playing at home is the big difference in the game. Clay will not be able to stop Pulaski's offense, just way too many weapons to stop. And Pulaski's defense will be able to make stops on Clay. Pulaski wins this one 47-24.
Forever Maroon Wrote:I spoke with Logan Joseph's Dad today. Looks like he is a go for this Friday! That is great news for a young man who was in a severe car accident last week. As far as the game goes, PC playing at home is the big difference in the game. Clay will not be able to stop Pulaski's offense, just way too many weapons to stop. And Pulaski's defense will be able to make stops on Clay. Pulaski wins this one 47-24.

Especially with Logan being back for this one because he is the Maroon's 2nd leading tackler!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
PC rolls
I can't go against Pulaski Co. on this one. Pulaski Co. will go on.
Pulaski by 21.
Clay is ready for BBall, I wish they could win, but will never happen!

PC- 42
CC - 7
All O and no D.. Go clay county.. go get em 49-42
PC will roll, to much team speed, and as already been stated Pulaski's "D" is much better than advertised. If their offense wasn't so good the D would get more attention.
Mountain Coach Wrote:All O and no D.. Go clay county.. go get em 49-42

I don't know about Clay County, but Pulsaki County has one of the fastest defenses in the mountains and one of the top passing defenses! Their run defense has majorly improved as well, which was shown last week and their defense wasn't even at full strength. This week they have their 2nd leading tackler back in Logan Joseph, so I look for the Maroon defense to come up big in this one!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^^

I'm pretty sure, he was talking about Clay Co with no D. The Tigers have gave up a ton of points in most of their games this year, even the ones they have won. I'm sure if Clay Co does win this one it'll be a shootout as of most Clay Co wins this season. I like Mt Coach prediction, I hope to see Clay Co come out on top with a score in the 40s for both teams.
CC better squib kick or the PC Specials could put enough up by themselves to win the game. McQueen and Abner are both threats to score every time they get the ball on Special teams. Pulaski D has been good but if they can get in the right calls they could be great, most of the big plays that I've seen have been as much from the D calls as from the actual execution.

Too much D from PC this week. CC needs to play D like they did against Knox but for some reason CC never seems to have the right attitude to play D for 4 quarters.
Pulaski too good in this one.
If Gilbert plays Clay has a shot, if not Pulaski will run away with it just like they did in 08.
An absolutely gorgeous night for football. Looking for a packed house! Just heard early this morning that the Maroons are officially back to 100%. Alex Abner is physically the the best he has been since the scrimmage against Boyle County all the way back in August. That's down-right scary considering what he has done on the football field this year. Logan Joseph has been cleared to play after the car wreck last week. He will be needed in that PC linebacker corp. And, Logan Warren is finally getting his strength and endurance back after a bout with strep. The young man has battled back injuries all year and is finally back to full strength. Looking for big things out of the Maroons tonight. Let's just hope, regardless of the outcome, both teams come out safe and healthy.
Hit and Run Wrote:If Gilbert plays Clay has a shot, if not Pulaski will run away with it just like they did in 08.
what is wrong with him?
meat loaf Wrote:what is wrong with him?

You have to take Pulaksi County, they are the region favorites and defending champ, however, if you've lived in SEKY for the past 8 years or so, you would know that this Clay County senior class has been talked about since they were in 7th grade demolishing teams. They have been invisible until this year and they are senior dominated just like Pulaski County is, therefore, I think it will be a great game with neither class wanting to call it their last game.
meat loaf Wrote:what is wrong with him?
bum shoulder/collar bone. havent heard if he was playing or not.
3wishes Wrote:You have to take Pulaksi County, they are the region favorites and defending champ, however, if you've lived in SEKY for the past 8 years or so, you would know that this Clay County senior class has been talked about since they were in 7th grade demolishing teams. They have been invisible until this year and they are senior dominated just like Pulaski County is, therefore, I think it will be a great game with neither class wanting to call it their last game.
invincible I think not! They did not even make the playoffs last year. Yes they were very good in middle school but they were all a year older than everyone they played. Kids catch up in high school. Now with that being said they are a very good team. But I will take Pulaski to play for te regional title next week.
Notice the key word was invisible not invincible. He was saying they are finally living up to that hype somewhat and now they will not want it to end.
3wishes Wrote:You have to take Pulaksi County, they are the region favorites and defending champ, however, if you've lived in SEKY for the past 8 years or so, you would know that this Clay County senior class has been talked about since they were in 7th grade demolishing teams. They have been invisible until this year and they are senior dominated just like Pulaski County is, therefore, I think it will be a great game with neither class wanting to call it their last game.

Yogibear Wrote:Notice the key word was invisible not invincible. He was saying they are finally living up to that hype somewhat and now they will not want it to end.
Got it. :Thumbs:
Forever Maroon Wrote:An absolutely gorgeous night for football. Looking for a packed house! Just heard early this morning that the Maroons are officially back to 100%. Alex Abner is physically the the best he has been since the scrimmage against Boyle County all the way back in August. That's down-right scary considering what he has done on the football field this year. Logan Joseph has been cleared to play after the car wreck last week. He will be needed in that PC linebacker corp. And, Logan Warren is finally getting his strength and endurance back after a bout with strep. The young man has battled back injuries all year and is finally back to full strength. Looking for big things out of the Maroons tonight. Let's just hope, regardless of the outcome, both teams come out safe and healthy.

Glad to hear all the good news!! Can't wait till gametime!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Yogibear Wrote:Notice the key word was invisible not invincible. He was saying they are finally living up to that hype somewhat and now they will not want it to end.

Thank you for explaining it just as I meant it. :Thumbs:
Pulaski 49-20.
[Image: http://www.imageurlhost.com/images/7kb79...9gecgm.jpg]

GO MAROONS!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
What I wouldn't give to be at PC Field tonight. Keep me posted guys!!