Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Knox Central
74.24%
Rowan County
25.76%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knox Central @ Rowan Co. 11/12
Knox travels to Morehead to get a shot at Bell the following week.

Rowan has a good record but we seen last year how strong their district is.

The panther are too big and strong for the vikes.

I saw Rowan live and in person and IMO Knox will physically dominate this game.

I am saying My Panthers 42 rowan 7:igiveup:
DEFENSE wins this game...

Knox 28
Rowan Co 7
Cross is a good back, but knox's defense will keep him in check, Canady will run wild for knox as usual, knox pulls it out.

Knox-34
Rowan-12
Knox by 3 tds.
I agree, Knox controls the defensive game.

Knox 21
Rowan 7
I want to pull for Rowan because they represent our district but I believe that Knox is just too tough this year. Oh yeah before I forget and a Bell County fan beats me to it, I have to mention in this thread BELL COUNTY RULES!!!!!!!!! Seems fitting in every other thread.
Should still be a dandy of a game but Knox, as everyone says, will be too physical for the Vikes in this one.

Knox 21
Rowan 7
Knox will have their hands full here. I saw the RC vs LC game and was very impressed with the RC QB. He is fast and smart. He is far more a threat than their very good running back, Cross.

Still, I have faith our sons will do the work to go get a chance to shock the world on Log Mountain (peace and blessings be upon all mightly bell).

Knox 28
RC 14
After seeing Madison Southern scored 21 against Rowan I can't see them being able to slow KC's offense at all, especially if Jeffery plays in the backfield.
Knox wins this game by 20.
I know one thing. Our team will come hungry. This group of seniors expects nothing less than to finish big. I can't wait.
I'd say Knox will handle Rowan, but, they had better not be overlooked with the talent that the Vikings have.
William Muney Wrote:Knox travels to Morehead to get a shot at Bell the following week.

You guys at Knox are real cocky! How many district titles and or winning seasons have you guys had in the last ten years? Until you win a championship shut up and play ball. I hope you guys over look Rowan so they can beat you down like Bell always does..........LETS GO..:ChairHit:
STATE CHAMP Wrote:You guys at Knox are real cocky! How many district titles and or winning seasons have you guys had in the last ten years? Until you win a championship shut up and play ball. I hope you guys over look Rowan so they can beat you down like Bell always does..........LETS GO..:ChairHit:

IF Bell Co wasnt in Knox's District, they probably would have a few. Dont overlook them. #2 defense in Class 4A...
Go Knox Central!

KC-35
Rowan-28
Gonna go with Rowan!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Im going to take K.N.O.X big in this game
Greenup co scored 35pts on Rowan co
and we just shut Greenup out 47-0
K.N.O.X wins by as much as they want .
Rowan's party comes to an abrupt end.
No long bus trip for Bell County in the Regional finals , Knox Central will be coming to Log Mountain.

Knox Central 27

Rowan County 22
STATE CHAMP Wrote:You guys at Knox are real cocky! How many district titles and or winning seasons have you guys had in the last ten years? Until you win a championship shut up and play ball. I hope you guys over look Rowan so they can beat you down like Bell always does..........LETS GO..:ChairHit:

How many does Rowan have? If not for Bell we would have 3 or 4 in a row.

Rowan may not get a 1st down against the Varsity!!!!!!!!!

They will not be able to block our D-line, or stop our running game.

With Turpin at FB and Jefferey at TB we will run Rowan off their own field.
knox by 3 to 4 touchdowns depending how long starters stay in as far as rowan scoring no more than 7 if starters stay in
William Muney Wrote:How many does Rowan have? If not for Bell we would have 3 or 4 in a row.

You're the one that said LC was no good and mark it down Rockcastle
would win.
acutally they scored 2o and the only reason is b.c he jv gave up a touchdown and the kickoff gave 2 runs all the way to the 10 yard line. im sure they will fix the kickoff game this week.
when greenup scored 35 on them rowans defense add a couple of injured played that start. YOu all seen how bad lawerence beat greenup and then the next week rowan cushed them.
William Muney Wrote:How many does Rowan have? If not for Bell we would have 3 or 4 in a row.

The Vikings will be ready! I bet if you ask Wayne Mills about RC he will tell you the Vikings can play. Talk is cheap..gas up and bring your hand warmers Friday night. RC will get their nose bloody this week! LET'S GO PLAYOFFS GO HARD OR GO HOME! :ChairHit:
Knox will win this game. RC hasn't seen a team as physical as Knox.
William Muney Wrote:Knox travels to Morehead to get a shot at Bell the following week.

Talk about looking past. "To get a shot at Bell" will require at least 3 things to happen. 1st you actually have to PLAY Rowan County. 2nd you have to BEAT them. And 3rd Bell has to beat Lawrence. For the next point "Rowan has a good record but we seen last year how strong their district was" Are you referring to the Lawrence/Knox game in which Lawrence won 28-0?
I guess all the talk about Bell and Knox can end next season maybe with the realigning when Bell drops to 3A?? Knox will win by 3TDs
If I was Knox....I would'nt worry about Rowan,,,we are not very good.....

We dont talk smack either..so this will be a boring week for all the forum posters...

..I just hope all our players come through the game safe,,,your defense is too good. watching the film on Knox defense, I dont see how we can get a first down,,,

We have not played anyone, our district is easy,,nothing like the knox district,

our coaching staff doesnt have the experience to compete with coach miles and his staff,,,,our coaches just dont have a winning tradition in their back ground....

Maybe you could talk to your boosters, and just get us a ticket to the "game of the century" when you make it back to Log Mountain.

I think coach brown said after the game last night, our season was over because we cant beat Knox.....so we are not going to practice this week ,,but just watch highlight films of our season of beating nobodys,,,and do our best not to get hurt friday night.

I just hope knox dont take our women home with them. Because we just have no fight in us. and Im sure they will have their way.
Knox by a touch down. This will be one of the better round 2 games. Rowan County is underated and Knox is over rated, but Knox has had a tougher schedule, and while I don't think their defense is #2 in 4A, it has become very good in the later half of the season.

Fun game to be at (woman stealing mean coaches and all)