Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mayfield 63 Caverna 14
Final
Congrats Mayfield.
I heard Mayfield had a big transfer in from Arkansas. If so how long has he been on the team.
bac2369 Wrote:I heard Mayfield had a big transfer in from Arkansas. If so how long has he been on the team.

Yes we call him the Mayfield Razorback. He gained eligbility last week but he has been enrolled all season but it took the KHSAA til then to make a ruling. Guess we should of just got a judge down here to say he could play but we waited. Kid is fast hits hard and has turned out to be a big plus for a already very talented group
Congrats Mayfield, you all won't have a long trip to Bowling Green in the first week of December.
Congrats Mayfield
Great job by the #1 team in the state
Congrats Mayfield.
So what do you all think about Mayfield getting a new player from Arkansas who needed to sit out 9 weeks before the KHSAA finally found time to clear him to play despite it being a open and shut case. No reason in the world they should take so long and cheat a kid out of 9 weeks of his football career. That just burns me up
MayfieldCardinal Wrote:So what do you all think about Mayfield getting a new player from Arkansas who needed to sit out 9 weeks before the KHSAA finally found time to clear him to play despite it being a open and shut case. No reason in the world they should take so long and cheat a kid out of 9 weeks of his football career. That just burns me up

I agree it is a waste. So what grade is this young man in? Also what position does he play?
He is a senior who moved to Mayfield this summer. we use him at WR and as a punt returner. He was susposedly a standout WR at the school in Arkansas where he moved from or so the story goes but given is athletic ability I would say it was true. He gives the Cards extra depth on a team that already has some quality depth. I expect him to be a contributor for the Cards on our march in the playoffs
Congrats Mayfield