• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boyle Co. 59 Bourbon Co. 0
Didn't see this posted yet.

Running Clock in 2nd half and Rebels control from start to finish. :Thumbs:
These two teams should not even met in the playoffs
No surprise here, congrats Boyle Co!

Do you know how Danville did, Hatz?
BondJamesBond Wrote:These two teams should not even met in the playoffs

I agree wholeheartedly. Their own coach was quoted as saying that it would take "a miracle of God" for Bourbon to win. 5 Freshmen on offense....7 on defense=35-0 after 1 quarter.......49-0 with 9 minutes left in the 2nd quarter.
Sorry, out of town tonight. How did our injured boys look after a week of rest?
jackal405 Wrote:Sorry, out of town tonight. How did our injured boys look after a week of rest?

Excellent. It was 49-0 with 9 minutes left in the 2nd quarter. Jarrod Harrington made a great catch in the endzone as well.
This was a complete beat down..

And the new kid looks to be a GREAT addition to the Rebel nation...:redboxer:
He sure has the speed. First touch goes like 15 yards, and had a 9 yard TD later in the drive. Looking forward to East next week.
I think he'll be great for us and are run for #7. Smile
Congrats Boyle
Kinda felt sorry for Bourbon Co... French played it classy, as always
Congrats on the win. Well I guess we will be making another trip to Boyle Co. next Fri.
Boyle will host East J, where they won by 15. Could be another good game
joejoe Wrote:Congrats on the win. Well I guess we will be making another trip to Boyle Co. next Fri.

You are always welcome joejoe.
Great job Rebels,our young Rebels sure looked good tonight.classy move by French playing the backups as early as he did.
Nice first round win for the Rebs. Looking forward to hosting East Jessamine in round #2.
French For President Wrote:Nice first round win for the Rebs. Looking forward to hosting East Jessamine in round #2.

Me too! I think I'm going to show up a litter earlier than normal to see the pre-game warmups this time around.
Not a surprise in this one.
I like the pic that the Advocate used in it's article of newcomer Bryant Warnock.
Warnock looked good.he has a great combination of size & speed.It was good to see Harrington back along with several other Rebels that have been injured.
Jack Lambert Wrote:Warnock looked good.he has a great combination of size & speed.It was good to see Harrington back along with several other Rebels that have been injured.

I think we'll be tough to beat now that all is healthy and Warnock is going to be a great addition to an already awesome team... I hear he benches around 350 and squats around 480 and with 4.5 speed look out...:Clap::Clap: