Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Moore 20 - Henry County 14
Final
A bit surprising
Congrats to Moore
I would bet that the Qb and WR had a big game.
what happened any details from the Henry folks?
Congrats Moore
Embarrassing loss for HC. Was at the game, HC scored only one offensive TD, they turned the ball over a bunch, but still had less turnovers than Moore. I was getting a drink but I think HC's other TD came from a kick off or punt return. Moore had some decent offensive drives that were kept alive by some big plays and some penalties. HC had about 27 players dressed and 15 seniors, Next year may be interesting. Will any of the coaches stay?
Moore just plain beat Henry County. To these HC seniors, good luck down the road, you guys are class acts.
Congrats Moore
Congrats Moore.
Surprised by the loss and by the number of players for Henry County
whistle-blower Wrote:Embarrassing loss for HC. Was at the game, HC scored only one offensive TD, they turned the ball over a bunch, but still had less turnovers than Moore. I was getting a drink but I think HC's other TD came from a kick off or punt return. Moore had some decent offensive drives that were kept alive by some big plays and some penalties. HC had about 27 players dressed and 15 seniors, Next year may be interesting. Will any of the coaches stay?

wow why henry had 50 when they were in owen
rebel 4 life Wrote:wow why henry had 50 when they were in owen

Because Owen is that bad.
Moore (4-7) 7 7 6 0 20
Henry County (7-4) 14 0 0 0 14

Henry County - Johnson 43 pass from Magness (Doll kick); Moore - Mekale 3 run (Goodspeed kick); Henry County - Allgeier 88 kickoff return (Doll kick).
Moore - William 17 pass from Mekale (Goodspeed kick). Moore - Mekale 2 run (pass failed).

Game Summary

Moore 20, Henry County 14.
The Mustangs (4-7) were led by quarterback McKay Mekale who had 14 rushes for 64 yards and two touchdowns and completed 7 of 14 passes for 95 yards and a touchdown in the victory over the visiting Wildcats (7-4) in 3A Region Two Playoff action.
The Wildcats were led by Connor Johnson who accounted for 131 all purpose yards and a touchdown and John Allgeier who returned a kickoff 88 yards for a touchdown.

http://www.highschoolsports.net/gamestat...sity/Boys/