Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harlan 46 Paintsville 6
Tigers finish the year with a record of 3 wins and 8 losses
Congrats Harlan!!
Pretty much the way most expected
Tough season for the Tigers. Hopefully things will get sorted out, and this program will begin its climb back to the level at which it should be. I read an interesting fact today on this football team. I read in a newspaper article that this season was the first time in school history that a PHS football team had surrendered 60 points more than once in a season. And it happened 3 times this year. Considering that PHS once had 4 seasons in which it gave up under 60 points. Something has to be done quick to try and fix the problems over at Paintsville.
Unbelievable
Ouch!
Harlan playing well in it's class when it matters. Good Job!
Congrats Dragons and good luck next week!
Looks like Harlan wants a shot at Hazard! Congrats Green Dragons!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Congrats Harlan
Saragas goes 11-16 for 279 yds and 6 touchdowns, he needs 2 more for the school record that has stood for over 42 years. Great job TY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats Green Dragons!
Congrats Harlan
Dragons very balanced on offense 11-17-279 passing 36 rushing attempts for 236 yds 505 yds of total offense, pretty nice on a wet and soggy field.
Hate to say it, but I seen this one coming. Congrats to Harlan, and best of luck next season to Paintsville in try to restore some sense of honor/pride into the Tiger program.
Pupaw Wrote:Tough season for the Tigers. Hopefully things will get sorted out, and this program will begin its climb back to the level at which it should be. I read an interesting fact today on this football team. I read in a newspaper article that this season was the first time in school history that a PHS football team had surrendered 60 points more than once in a season. And it happened 3 times this year. Considering that PHS once had 4 seasons in which it gave up under 60 points. Something has to be done quick to try and fix the problems over at Paintsville.
True and well spoken.:Thumbs:
Congrats to Harlan, good win!!!!!
Link to story and stats on the game

http://www.harlandaily.com/view/full_sto...ports_lead
Congrats Harlan
Who is the Fannin kid? I see that Caldwell was moved to Running Back apparently. How long had things been like that before the playoffs?
Fannin is a freshman qb. I thought it was his first time starting all year but was told from a friend on the staff that he played some qb the week before against fairview. I still havent figured out why that move was made against harlan