Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Middlesboro 47 Morgan Co 8
Good win for the Yellow Jackets!
Solid first round win. probably the last time middlesboro will have a home playoff game in a few years. atleast they go out with a win at home
Congrats to Middlesboro
JR Chase Roark had 6 passing TD's and SO Zack Riddle had 4 receiving TD's tonite as well!!
The 6 passing TD's from Roark was also a school record. There has been many many great QB's come out of Middlesboro.
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:JR Chase Roark had 6 passing TD's and SO Zack Riddle had 4 receiving TD's tonite as well!!

Zack had 5
Congrats to Middlesboro
Intimidator Wrote:Zack had 5

Thanks, someone told me 4... 5 is a better number. lol
Great win for the Jackets!
Gratz to the Yellowjackets on the win.

Heard a lot of it, sounded as if its the best offensive play this season, and the defense was solid most of the night.

Good Luck next friday.
Will be rooting for you :Cheerlead
They said this is the BEST game they have played all year. Maybe they are clicking at the right time. Everyone is healthy finally too at the same time.
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:They said this is the BEST game they have played all year. Maybe they are clicking at the right time. Everyone is healthy finally too at the same time.
There defense didn't have a chance against our tall receivers , Riddle went over the top of the defender several times for the catch , I'm not sure but Riddle had to have had over 200 yards receiving.
Intimidator Wrote:There defense didn't have a chance against our tall receivers , Riddle went over the top of the defender several times for the catch , I'm not sure but Riddle had to have had over 200 yards receiving.

Me and Riddle are very good friends. A great kid and ONLY a sophmore!!
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:JR Chase Roark had 6 passing TD's and SO Zack Riddle had 4 receiving TD's tonite as well!!

Intimidator Wrote:Zack had 5

WOW! Thats impressive! Congrats Yellow Jackets!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Congrats M'Boro.
Congrats to Middlesboro
I thought this one would be closer.
congrats. to middlesboro jackets's team and coaching staff, good win.
Watch for deer on the Daniel Boone as you make your way to P-burg next week, Jackets...

Congrats on a good win.
Nice read about this game in the Middlesboro daily news.

[URL="http://www.middlesborodailynews.com/view/full_story/10189043/article-Passing-records-fall-as-MHS-routs-Morgan-Co-?instance=lead_story_left_column"]
Passing records fall as MHS routs Morgan Co.

Read more: The Middlesboro Daily News - Passing records fall as MHS routs Morgan Co [/URL]

INDIVIDUAL STATISTICS

RUSHING—MHS: Cody Smith 5-69, Eddie Witherspoon 3-37, Josh Delauer 1-2, Evan Womack 1-2; MORGAN: Joe Holbrook 23-106, Walker Crase 7-50, Kody Thornsberry 16-48, Ryan Flannery 10-29, Alex Kidd 4-3.

PASSING—MHS: Chase Roark 16-24-0-356; MORGAN: Kidd 1-2-1-45.

RECEIVING—MHS: Zack Riddle 8-212, Thomas Epperson 4-51, Cody Smith 2-57, Donnie Foister 1-26, Brandon Strunk 1-10; MORGAN: Crase 1-45.
Congrats Middlesboro