Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should Highlands play Simon Kenton or visa versa?
Anyone else tired of hearing how Simon Kenton could have been Highlands over the last few years? Why don't they prove it on the field?

On Oct. 18 the new football alignments were made and both schools have 4 mandatory games leaving 6 weeks to schedule non-district foes.

If Simon Kenton wanted to show they are serious then they should have called and ask if Highlands had any open dates on Oct 18 (or sooner because many coaches were filling their schedules up weeks before).

Bet SK wasted no time in calling Scott up though
Quit baiting Neerfan. He already has too much time on his hands.

If SK wanted to play Highlands, it would be scheduled.
I'm gonna go with visa versa (?) Simon Kenton should play Highlands. NOT the other way around.
P.S. Why do you think Simon Kenton could have been Highlands?
I can't wait for a Highlands/SK game for reasons so obvious to the casual poster that I need not elaborate.:1:
Come on SK, maybe Highlands will let you shine there shoes.lol!
:biggrin::biggrin:Come on SK, maybe Highlands will let you shine there shoes.lol!
Highlands really don't have to prove anything.
If SK wants to step up they should play Highlands. SK has something to prove on the field
My guess is many teams do not want to schedule Highlands.
Highlands would beat SK
Every year or two, a NoKY team gets their stuff together, wins some games and thinks that they are better than Highlands and the Birds are ducking them. This year, it is Simon Kenton. HHS vs SKHS all-time...25-1-0 = 26 (96.2%) Why make it worse?

HHS vs: NoKY 6A Schools
Boone County: 33-3-0
Campbell County: 50-9-0
Conner: 21-2-0
Ryle: 8-1-0

112-15
I for one think Visa playing Versa would be a much better game. If Versa wins then they could play Highlands. If Visa wins well I for one think it is up for grabs. :lmao:
I really don't care if they play or not. As for the annual debate, I love it. It's what makes things fun.
I think deep down these teams know they'll never be on Highlands level on a consistent basis.