Most underrated player in the NBA
What does everyone think?
Kobe Bryant
Pau Gasol
Ron Artest
Odom
Fisher
Bynum
Most underrated coach has to be 11 time champion, Phil Jackson.
^lol
Seriously.
Dereck Rose, he don't get as much love as the most hyped point guards but his numbers are just as good if not better than most.
Andrew Bogut - most underrated center.
Scola - his game is not pretty but he has impressive stats.
David West.
I can't stand him but Tim Duncan, as great as he's been, don't get the credit that he deserves.
Montae Ellis of the Golden State Warriors..
Vince Carter is looked down on cause he's aging..
Paul Milsap for the Jazz.
You guys may not have heard of him lol
Next time the Jazz play check him out.
He's filling in while Okur is out.
Danny Granger - Pacers
Monte Ellis - Warriors
Andrea Bargnani - Raptors
Kevin Martin - Rockets
Derrick Rose- in my eyes he is top 3 PG in the league. His #'s show it too..
Monta Ellis- he is a great player for GS and gets no love
and Paul milsap- Got this guy in my fantasy team, thank goodness!!! he is a great player
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Danny Granger - Pacers
Monte Ellis - Warriors
Andrea Bargnani - Raptors
Kevin Martin - Rockets

I was going to put Danny Granger in mine too :Thumbs:
Tyreke Evans is tough too
zaga_fan Wrote:Tyreke Evans is tough too

Agreed.
Tyreke Evans and Kevin Martin are two Sacramento players/former players that are underrated. Evans is starting to get some love, and I think that Martin loses love because of his defense.
I think I know what Stardust's answer will be.
Dirk Nowitzki doesnt seem to get as much attention as he deserves. 7 foot tall and can shoot the lights out, he is the best shooting big man ever to play the game. He gets a lot of credit yes, but never in the discussion for MVP or anything like that and I personally think he should be.
Aslan Wrote:Seriously.
Dereck Rose, he don't get as much love as the most hyped point guards but his numbers are just as good if not better than most.
David West.
I can't stand him but Tim Duncan, as great as he's been, don't get the credit that he deserves.

I agree, those two are the first two to pop in my head, Scola and Bogut. I'd add Deron Williams and Brandon Roy to the list as well.
Without question, it's Lebron James. He deserves more, I'm thinking that it should be his likeness that is the NBA Logo!
Aslan Wrote:Seriously.
David West.

Who is Scola? I thought this was something that you had to get a Shot for?
Granger, and Martin from the Houston Rockets.
Russel Westbrook
Chris Paul isn't very underrated but I don't think he gets enough credit as he should.
Stardust Wrote:Without question, it's Lebron James. He deserves more, I'm thinking that it should be his likeness that is the NBA Logo!

Def. I cant believe they only shot 47 free throws tonight. What was the Refs thinking. But then again the refs in the NBA are completely Fair.
Stardust Wrote:Without question, it's Lebron James. He deserves more, I'm thinking that it should be his likeness that is the NBA Logo!

LOL!!!!!! I knew it.
After seeing the Jazz/Heat highlights, Milsap is a real game changer.
SweetLemonade Wrote:After seeing the Jazz/Heat highlights, Milsap is a real game changer.

Def
David Lee-GS
This guy does it all and is an absolute double double machine.
Russell Westbrook.

Greatly to do the fact that Kevin Durant is on this team. But Kevin better give his PG love because without Westbrook, Kevin don't get half of his points. IMO
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
MisterPerfect Wrote:Russell Westbrook.

Greatly to do the fact that Kevin Durant is on this team. But Kevin better give his PG love because without Westbrook, Kevin don't get half of his points. IMO

Durant is going to get his points either way but without Westbrooke the team is not going to be as successful.
zaga_fan Wrote:Def

Im going to say that Milsaps game against Heat was def a career high..
^I believe we'll see a lot of centers getting all-time highs against the heat Wink