Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Warren Central
100.00%
Greenwood
0%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Warren Central @ Greenwood 10/29
Thoughts/Predictions?
Warren Central ought to win. It's not that Greenwood won't give them a game, and I believe the Gators are capable of winning it. Some depends on what guys are back for Greenwood, as well as what Central decides to do in light of the meaning of the game and impending playoff run. I'm hopeful that they will keep their foot on the gas and keep momentum going in. Greenwood for their part is looking to end the season with a bang. It's Senior Night for Greenwood as well. I'll take WC by 1 TD, but don't be surprised if Greenwood takes it if some Dragons sit.
WC.
Warren Central.
Warren Central 24-14
DragonFire Wrote:Warren Central ought to win. It's not that Greenwood won't give them a game, and I believe the Gators are capable of winning it. Some depends on what guys are back for Greenwood, as well as what Central decides to do in light of the meaning of the game and impending playoff run. I'm hopeful that they will keep their foot on the gas and keep momentum going in. Greenwood for their part is looking to end the season with a bang. It's Senior Night for Greenwood as well. I'll take WC by 1 TD, but don't be surprised if Greenwood takes it if some Dragons sit.

Central should win this one by 3 tds. I'm like you dragon, I think they should fine tune their team for the playoffs if no one is injured and this is Centrals chance to show that they should be mentioned as one of the best teams in Western Kentucky. I know it bothered you that Greenwood was mentioned and Central was not and I don't blame you. I hope you guys pour it on them. As I have said before, I'm glad Central is starting to come back like they were in years past. I like not knowing who is going to win the BG vs WC game before it is played.
WC
All about momentum in this one I feel, I'll take the team that has won 5 in a row over the team that has lost 3 in a row. Although Central could get hit with the FLAT bug that hits teams after a big win and the district wrapped up.
Nice win by the Dragons last week. They win this one by 4TDs.