Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hopkins County Central @ Union County 10/29
Who wins and why?
Union County wins this game. They are favored by 21 or so and should have no problem, they are just a better team
The Hopkins Central coaches should be quick and resolute in pointing out to officials the intentional and persistent taunting from Union County players that goes on. To say the UC coaching staff is not aware of this is simply incorrect.
UC
if Union dont will they there sad...
Union has a strong team this year. Wouldn't be surprised to see them in Bowling Green. Union by 4 TDs
Playthehardway Wrote:Union has a strong team this year. Wouldn't be surprised to see them in Bowling Green. Union by 4 TDs

they probally wont make it to the semis much less BG..
Tica Wrote:The Hopkins Central coaches should be quick and resolute in pointing out to officials the intentional and persistent taunting from Union County players that goes on. To say the UC coaching staff is not aware of this is simply incorrect.

Taunting by Union, are you kidding me? I was at the Caldwell County game and saw what went on with the boys from Hopkins Central.
UC by 30+ Devin Foster and The best Defensive Player are back, Tilghman watchout
I'll take UC by 21.