Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Christian County
43.33%
Boyle County
56.67%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Christian County @ Boyle County 10/29
Thoughts,and predictions.
Boyle Co.
Boyle County
Boyle by 10
Im not sure what to think after the way Boyle played friday.i dont know if they were that flat or East was that good.ill have to say East had a huge front line,with tackles 6ft 5in 295 lbs,and 6ft 4in 280 lbs and the gaurds were almost as big they were a load up front.there back was the best ive seen all year.with that being said i expect Christian county to be better than East,and possibly as good as Bell county.Ill take Boyle in a close one,but they are gonna have to play alot better this week to get the win.
Boyle in a close one.

Boyle-34
CC-28
I spoke to Brian Milam and he said EJ is that good. Christian Co is also good. It could go either way, but im picking Boyle Co!
Boyle by a TD...
I think Bubba Tandy is gonna run wild on Boyle County. I'll take Christian County 21-10.
adopted purple Wrote:I think Bubba Tandy is gonna run wild on Boyle County. I'll take Christian County 21-10.

Bubba didnt run wild last year,and Boyles defense is as good this year as it was last.know one is gonna run wild on our defense.they may have some success but not run wild.:please:
I am more worried about Hickey than Bubba Tandy but I still think Boyle gets the win. Unsure of the margin I just expect a closer game than the East game.

I'd like to see us play with a chip on our shoulder. Is it just me or did we seem to play with a chip on our shoulder last year? It seems like we are playing with a "swag" this year. I liked the chip better. Am I seeing things? We seemed hungrier last year.
I think Boyle needed a wake up call,and i hope East gave it to em.:Thumbs:
Christian County only loss comes at the hands of Oakland which is ranked 5th overall in the state of TN,there very good,should be a very close game..
Really need Hester back to be close to full strength. Even with Hester the loss of Thielmen causes the Rebels to rely on much smaller and/or younger D-Linemen.
64black&gold Wrote:Really need Hester back to be close to full strength. Even with Hester the loss of Thielmen causes the Rebels to rely on much smaller and/or younger D-Linemen.

How long will Thielmen be out?

I've said all year that this was the one game I could see Boyle losing in the Regular Season. I think the Rebels will have to go "all out" to defeat this Colonels team and that's hard to do when you are banged up.

I hope that the first round of the playoffs Boyle can get healthy, get their Receiver back that's been out since the Corbin game, take care of the aches and bruises and made a run towards Bell County. :Thumbs:
PurplePride92 Wrote:I am more worried about Hickey than Bubba Tandy but I still think Boyle gets the win. Unsure of the margin I just expect a closer game than the East game.

I'd like to see us play with a chip on our shoulder. Is it just me or did we seem to play with a chip on our shoulder last year? It seems like we are playing with a "swag" this year. I liked the chip better. Am I seeing things? We seemed hungrier last year.

The "chip" last year came from the disappointing loss to Bell County in the semi-finals.

It's tougher to repeat and "chip" becomes swag. Here's hoping the Rebels get it all together for a run to the title. :Thumbs:
Other than the Oakland team Christian co. has only played 2 or 3 teams with a wining record i think two,but it was pretty late last night when i looked it up.
Boyle has only played 1 team this year with a losing record,it turned out to be a tougher schedule than last year.
Christian County is good - very good. But, as they say, you have to beat the best to be the best. I predict Boyle County in a 7-10 point victory. It definitely won't be a blowout.
Hatz Wrote:The "chip" last year came from the disappointing loss to Bell County in the semi-finals.

It's tougher to repeat and "chip" becomes swag. Here's hoping the Rebels get it all together for a run to the title. :Thumbs:

We need the chip back. The swag worries me. I like when we played angry as opposed to playing comfortable.
I agree,they need the chip back.i hope East gave them a wake up call.they need to realize there aint nobody gonna give em the state title they are gonna have to take it.
Hatz Wrote:How long will Thielmen be out?

I've said all year that this was the one game I could see Boyle losing in the Regular Season. I think the Rebels will have to go "all out" to defeat this Colonels team and that's hard to do when you are banged up.

I hope that the first round of the playoffs Boyle can get healthy, get their Receiver back that's been out since the Corbin game, take care of the aches and bruises and made a run towards Bell County. :Thumbs:

After talking to his parents, he will be back and cleared from his doctor for the first round of the playoffs.
:Thumbs:
I think alot of people are under estimating just how good a team East Jessamine has. They have a couple of great lineman with an outstanding runningback and could not score more than 1 touchdown on our defense. We might have bended, but did not break. With 3 starters from week 1 out in the second half down a touchdown. The D keeping the Jags out of the endzone in the second half was outstanding. I'll take our chances for any game down the road if the D can continue to do that.

I wished East would have beaten Lexington Catholic the previous week as I would rather Boyle play the Knights in the 2nd. Round. East was a very physical game and right now Boyle needs to get players healthy and not beat-up.
I think Boyle can win this one.
Boyle County will win but it will be a great game!
Jack Lambert Wrote:Bubba didnt run wild last year,and Boyles defense is as good this year as it was last.know one is gonna run wild on our defense.they may have some success but not run wild.:please:

Best I recall, Tandy was injured the prior week against Oakland last year along with a few other players. Don't remember if they played against Boyle or not though. Hickey didn't even play football last year and he is still recovering from a high ankle sprain from earlier in the season. I don't think either coach will push their players to the limits for this game. If there are even questionable injuries, I don't expect to see those players much from either team. Now, typically your best players love to compete, so they may still all play. Regardless, I wish I could make it over to the game because I think it should be a good one.
I believe that Christian Co will hand Boyle their 1st loss of the season! Their only loss this season was to the #1 ranked team in Tennessee, so I think that they're more than capable of beating Boyle County but it will still be quite the game!

Christian Co. - 34

Boyle Co. - 21
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
leecoukfan Wrote:I believe that Christian Co will hand Boyle their 1st loss of the season! Their only loss this season was to the #1 ranked team in Tennessee, so I think that they're more than capable of beating Boyle County but it will still be quite the game!

Christian Co. - 34

Boyle Co. - 21

I've agreed that I wouldn't be surprised at all. The Colonels are very good and I don't know any Rebel fan that believes they aren't capable of beating Boyle. :Thumbs:
I agree that Christian County can or will win but I would be shocked if they score 34 points on us. Are they the best offense we have faced so far? They only scored 0 on us last year. Can they go from 0 to 34?
Should be a great game. As every week, I can't wait til Friday night.