Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Perry Co. Central
90.91%
Leslie Co.
9.09%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Central @ Leslie Co. 10/29
Thoughts/Prediction?

Commodores get back on the winning track.

PC-38
LC-20
Perry in a close game.
The way Perry's been playing, it will be close.
They need to forgo preperation on this game, and gear up for there distirct matchup..
Dont be surprised if this games close.
Perry wins this game big. Leslie is too weak this year to compete with Coach Haddix's Commodores.
Perry Central bounces back big...

Perry Central - 42

Leslie County - 20
Perry by 10
Perry Central
Perry by not so much
I think Perry should win this game easily.

Perry-42
LC-7
is it senior night for leslie if so no respect for perry central....:flush::lmao:
This was a part of a home-away contract that Browne concocted
nothing to do with respect
Perry should win this game easy.
This is a game that I believe will allow PCC to gain some of the confidence that they had at the beginning of the year. They have slowed down but PCC is much to big, more athletic, and more talented than the Eagles.

PCC - 41

Leslie - 14
If perrys D can stop leslies passing game they'll be fine, thats what Leslie mostly relies on, if PCC stops that they'll coast easily.
Perry better out score them because they sure as **** cant stop anybody. There is still NO DEFENSE in Perry County!
Johnny_Ringo Wrote:Perry better out score them because they sure as **** cant stop anybody. There is still NO DEFENSE in Perry County!

Naw Man, there Linebacker just gets 20 tackles a game.:lmao:
Pride and Football Wrote:Naw Man, there Linebacker just gets 20 tackles a game.:lmao:

A few of the games yea he did. There is some games that Matt only got 7 or 8 tackles and they make him down for 18. That Harlan games, he maybe got 20 some tackles. Because Harlan run right at him. That Clay Co. game he got one of the best hit i have see this season, on there RB. It almost TKO him.
No disrespect to LC but if PCC struggles with the Eagles, they might not even need to make the trip to Pulaski the following week.
cj2561 Wrote:A few of the games yea he did. There is some games that Matt only got 7 or 8 tackles and they make him down for 18. That Harlan games, he maybe got 20 some tackles. Because Harlan run right at him. That Clay Co. game he got one of the best hit i have see this season, on there RB. It almost TKO him.
He actually had 31 tackles that game. I'd say Matt is averaging 15+ tackles a game. He's not been getting any help these last few games though.
MVP2 Wrote:No disrespect to LC but if PCC struggles with the Eagles, they might not even need to make the trip to Pulaski the following week.

Concur.
But I could see them struggling due to them preparing for Pulaski though.
Perry wins big. I also believe this game can get them pumped up for the game against Pulaski Co.
Yeah he gets 20 tackles every game because they stay on DEFENSE the whole **** game. Cant stop anybody worth a plug nickel.
I think that it will be a close game if Leslie can contain PCC's speed and block #24!!!!!

If not then it could get ugly!
These close predictions are cracking me up.

PCC in an absolute rout.

PCC 56
LC 7
hes only had 8 tackles one game.against knott
Leslie with the upset.
PCC to win finish the year 7-3 as i thought they would from the start of the season
^ We all knew it lol
This is the same thing that happens every year
Not everyone.. there was some true believers in that 10-0 thread.
3wishes Wrote:These close predictions are cracking me up.

PCC in an absolute rout.

PCC 56
LC 7

Ok. PCC by 9 td's and Matt Robinson has 30 tackles