Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Frankfort vs. Eminence
:igiveup:

Frankfort hosted the 8-1 Eminence braves today. The score at half was 52-8. The Final was 66-8! Region 1 winner, here we come.
coach4life Wrote::igiveup:

Frankfort hosted the 8-1 Eminence braves today. The score at half was 52-8. The Final was 66-8! Region 1 winner, here we come.

NIce going coach. Do you know what region you play against on Sat. yet?
Fra:football::football::football:nkfort Middle rolled today go PANTHERS...THATS WHATS UP!! Right where we need to be...LETS GO!!!
knighted Wrote:NIce going coach. Do you know what region you play against on Sat. yet?
Region 1= Russellville
coach4life Wrote:Region 1= Russellville

I believe you are incorrect, Williamsburg will be facing Russellville and Frankfort will be playing Raceland.
Old_Jacket Wrote:I believe you are incorrect, Williamsburg will be facing Russellville and Frankfort will be playing Raceland.
Actually, earler today, he announced that 3 plays 1 and 4 palys 2. I now have been informed, due to so much anziaty about the changes to the brackets, they have been swithed back to the original 1v2, 3v4. So you are now correct
Interesting game Saturday between Raceland and Frankfort,,,,good luck to Frankfort on their season and God bless all of your players. OH and You too Coach!!!!
Raceland is coming........