Poll: Who Wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Eagles
0%
Engineers
100.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Madison Southern @ Estill Co. 10/29
Madison Southern (1-8) Win: McCreary Central 40-8, Loses: West Jessamine 56-0, Lincoln Co. 33-20, Montgomery Co. 49-21, East Jessamine 62-7, Powell Co. 40-35, Rockcastle Co. 44-28, Bell Co 70-7, Knox Central 67-0.

Estill County (4-5) Wins: Bourbon Co. 28-14, Pineville 27-26, Magoffin Co. 49-12, Powell Co. 42-16. Loses: Rowan Co. 28-17, Garrard Co. 27-21, Newport 42-22, Breathitt Co. 45-42

thoughts?
Estill County BIG.
Pride and Football Wrote:Estill County BIG.

agreed
Estill
Estill Co by A LOT.
I kinda wonder how coach Jones will handle this game? Estill is going to win with out a doubt but I wonder if the coach has any plans of resting any players with the playoffs starting next week? As far as playoff implications go this game is meaningless.

Estill Co. - 45

Madison Southern - 10
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
leecoukfan Wrote:I kinda wonder how coach Jones will handle this game? Estill is going to win with out a doubt but I wonder if the coach has any plans of resting any players with the playoffs starting next week? As far as playoff implications go this game is meaningless.

Estill Co. - 45

Madison Southern - 10

Resting? Playoffs or not it's still Estill County, I doubt Rabbit will rest any of his players, should be more of the same. If the game gets out of hand you'll see the starters pulled like always, but nothing out of the ordinary.
Estill big