Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whitley Co. 37 Perry Central 22
Final
Once again, even under new leadership Perry starts hot only to fall to a 4th place district finish.
Lets hope they rest up next week, and get ready for Pulaski!
Congrats Whitley. Perry needs to really focus for Pulaski if thats who they play first round. Any update on Beatty and will Whitleys RB set out the next game?
csabo17 Wrote:Once again, even under new leadership Perry starts hot only to fall to a 4th place district finish.
Lets hope they rest up next week, and get ready for Pulaski!

Believe it or not I think they can beat Pulaski County. The defense will have to come to play. Congrads to Whitley on a big win.
Congrats Whitley! I will be looking forward to seeing the Commodores @pulaski County on Nov. 5th!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Congrats Whitley Co!!
Congrats Whitley. Tough loss for Haddix and the Commodores.
bac2369 Wrote:Believe it or not I think they can beat Pulaski County. The defense will have to come to play. Congrads to Whitley on a big win.
:thatsfunn
bac2369 Wrote:Believe it or not I think they can beat Pulaski County. The defense will have to come to play. Congrads to Whitley on a big win.

No disrespect but I think not.........

Not @ Pulaski County, if this game was being played in Hazard it would be a different story but Pulaski is pretty much unbeatable at home which has been proven with there only home loss coming against 6A Henry Clay in Double Overtime!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Just a few weeks ago, PCC was talking about being district champs and now finished 4th in the district again. Man, thats a tough loss for the Commodores.
I am not basing my decision on them handing harlan county a beating and Harlan killing Perry Central. I am basing it on these teams running about the same type of Offense . You can laugh all you want too. Fact is a Fact. Perry matches up with them well. Athletes against Athletes. If Perry faces a hard nose running team and good defense then i believe you can count them out.
wow PCC has went backwards
Yet again, another season were we crumble down the stretch.
Whoever said Whitley had a nice set up I agree 100%.
Grats Whitley, gl in postseason play.
:C
Ugh, being a PCC fan is rough on the heart year in and year out. Congrats Whitley, keep your head up Commodores, finish the season out strong.
bac2369 Wrote:I am not basing my decision on them handing harlan county a beating and Harlan killing Perry Central. I am basing it on these teams running about the same type of Offense . You can laugh all you want too. Fact is a Fact. Perry matches up with them well. Athletes against Athletes. If Perry faces a hard nose running team and good defense then i believe you can count them out.

Well then you might want to check your facts because Pulaski's pass defense is much better than there rush defense, so PCC is playing right into Pulaski's hands by being a pass heavy team, which shows by them only having a team total of 10 rushing TDs compared to 26 passing TDs! Therefore unfortunately the Commodores don't stand a chance in this one especially having to play @Pulaski!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
yikes.. 3 losses in a row.. i'd say that 10-0 thread is shot to heck and back aye warmachine?

Better luck next year Dores' you def. had a strong run in the first few games.
IMO I thought PCC had this one.
I will never know why Haddix stayed in the shotgun on the 2 yrd line.
king360 Wrote:I will never know why Haddix stayed in the shotgun on the 2 yrd line.

sounds like something coach browne would good.
king360 Wrote:I will never know why Haddix stayed in the shotgun on the 2 yrd line.

Why turn a 2 yard run into a 8 or 9 yard play?
Looks like when they started playing teams in their own class everything went down hill !!
PCC has hit a rough stretch, this is where you see what you're made of...
leecoukfan Wrote:Well then you might want to check your facts because Pulaski's pass defense is much better than there rush defense, so PCC is playing right into Pulaski's hands by being a pass heavy team, which shows by them only having a team total of 10 rushing TDs compared to 26 passing TDs! Therefore unfortunately the Commodores don't stand a chance in this one especially having to play @Pulaski!

Perry's passing offense pretty much got shut down today. So we scored our 22 points on the run. I think the Perry/Pulaski game will be closer than this one just because PCC's D has proven they can't play against a running team. And has played fairly well against passing teams. We've just got to do something about our secondary. If we blitz and pressure the QB, PCC has a good chance of winning it. Pulaski will most likely win tho.
Three straight QB draws inside the 7 : |
UkFan23 Wrote:sounds like something coach browne would good.

Yep.
Nice win for Whitley Co.
Tough loss for the Commodores. Another tough trip to Pulaski in the first round.
Great job Whitley on another nice win.
If only Whitley could have stopped the pass to the flats, they could have dominated this one.
Sad to see Bramlett act like he did to get thrown out but when a kid is getting grabbed in certain places and punched from underneath young kids are going to do that no matter what.
Great game plan by PCC on offense they just couldnt stop the running attack of Whitley.
I'm glad next week is not the playoffs because without our FB Bramlett our offense doesnt click. Atleast we wil.l have him back for the playoffs.
Thanks to the PCC fans as well, very classy bunch, goodluck the rest of the season and i hope you all knock off Pulaski in the first round.

Also, prayers go out to the Beatty gamily and i hope that young man recovers, that was a vicious blow he took and hes an excellent player, good luck.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Great job Whitley on another nice win.
If only Whitley could have stopped the pass to the flats, they could have dominated this one.
Sad to see Bramlett act like he did to get thrown out but when a kid is getting grabbed in certain places and punched from underneath young kids are going to do that no matter what.
Great game plan by PCC on offense they just couldnt stop the running attack of Whitley.
I'm glad next week is not the playoffs because without our FB Bramlett our offense doesnt click. Atleast we wil.l have him back for the playoffs.
Thanks to the PCC fans as well, very classy bunch, goodluck the rest of the season and i hope you all knock off Pulaski in the first round.

Also, prayers go out to the Beatty gamily and i hope that young man recovers, that was a vicious blow he took and hes an excellent player, good luck.

What happened?
Commodore_Colonel Wrote:Perry's passing offense pretty much got shut down today. So we scored our 22 points on the run. I think the Perry/Pulaski game will be closer than this one just because PCC's D has proven they can't play against a running team. And has played fairly well against passing teams. We've just got to do something about our secondary. If we blitz and pressure the QB, PCC has a good chance of winning it. Pulaski will most likely win tho.

Yes, you are correct! If the Commodores want a chance of winning this game then they need to have their running game primed and ready to go and their defense is going to need to step it up too because Pulaski has one of the most explosive offenses in the state! So should be interesting to see if Perry Central can make a game out of it!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]