Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pike Central 24 Sheldon Clark 21
One of the minority that picked this win Congrats to Pike Central
Who was it that took their helmet off on the field for SC resulting in a 15 yard penalty. I'm sure Coach Hager will have you making up for that Monday. Without that the next play was a gain of 12 which would have made it 4th and 10 or something compared to the 4th and 20. Silly mistakes dug your grave.
Was it the QB Austin Stepp?

I have him on Facebook and he mentioned something about losing his cool or something...

He didn't really go into details.
Real Badman Wrote:Who was it that took their helmet off on the field for SC resulting in a 15 yard penalty. I'm sure Coach Hager will have you making up for that Monday. Without that the next play was a gain of 12 which would have made it 4th and 10 or something compared to the 4th and 20. Silly mistakes dug your grave.

Almost always the difference in games as close to this one
Anyone hear the announcer yell, "don't dropp it!" as Avery Ray was in the process of fielding a punt?
Ok. im going to go ahead and say it and be done with it.. PCC fans are probably the rudest people i have ever seen in my entire life. end of story.. the announcer saying "DONT DROP IT" when a SC player was getting the ball was uncalled for.. and even tho he appologized because he didnt know the microphone was on, it still got under my skin.. and im not from SC OR PC!. THEN AT THE END OF THE GAME WHEN A SC FAN WAS GOIN TO LEAVE HE WAS BEING YELLED AT DOWN THE BLEACHERS WHEN A PC FAN SAID SOMETHING DISRESPECTFUL TO THE SC WOMEN HE WAS GETTING HEATED FROM WHERE I COULD SEE AND IF I WAS WHOEVER THAT WAS SAYING STUFF I WOULD HAVE SHUT UP FROM SEEING THE SIZE OF THE SC BOY!. but congrats PC and SC keep you heads up because its not over..
CONGRATS TO THE HAWKS.
Just want to say that #40 for SC defense is an awesome player and #10 for the offense is great also.SC had a good game in the 2nd half,made me sweat a little.I have said and always will say the HAWKS has an awesome team,with their talent and coaching staff they will go far.:1:
ALAN BOGGS had an outstanding game so did CODY HOLLAND,KODY TRIVETTE,JUSTIN RUNYON,CHANNING SMITH,AUSTIN MAYNARD.ALL the HAWKS team did good but these boys played very hard.CONGRATS :rockon:
IMO the HAWKS is the team to beat.
Here we go again.
Talking about recruit's is getting old.if u don't know the entire story don't talk about it.the boys own dad got on here and talked about it this is so old.sc got beat by a very good pcc team and thats it.
Unfounded allegations of recruiting will not be tolerated... keep the focus on the game that was played.
simplythetruth Wrote:Ok. im going to go ahead and say it and be done with it.. PCC fans are probably the rudest people i have ever seen in my entire life. end of story.. the announcer saying "DONT DROP IT" when a SC player was getting the ball was uncalled for.. and even tho he appologized because he didnt know the microphone was on, it still got under my skin.. and im not from SC OR PC!. THEN AT THE END OF THE GAME WHEN A SC FAN WAS GOIN TO LEAVE HE WAS BEING YELLED AT DOWN THE BLEACHERS WHEN A PC FAN SAID SOMETHING DISRESPECTFUL TO THE SC WOMEN HE WAS GETTING HEATED FROM WHERE I COULD SEE AND IF I WAS WHOEVER THAT WAS SAYING STUFF I WOULD HAVE SHUT UP FROM SEEING THE SIZE OF THE SC BOY!. but congrats PC and SC keep you heads up because its not over..

you have got to be kidding,right,,,Ok PCC can be rude Im one of them... but dont lay it all on us..SC mom talkin about one of our players might think twice about talkin about a kid without knowing his mom was a couple people down and heard it all ,but that got settled when PCC mom told her to shut=up or she was gonna kick her a**..guess that was rude but not the SC mom huh? sometimes in life you get what you give...Get Ooover It..Sheldon Clark is the most whinnest team we play all season..if they lose its always someone elses fault or something happened,or players out...suck it up..are you raising men or boys to stay under their moms skirt tails
I am a die-hard Pike Central fan...

However I am not one of those rudy-poo's you speak of...

Whenever we lose or whenever we win I give credit where credit is due.

Sheldon Clark played great...you made us sweat big time in the 2nd half.

So best thing to do is just move on and worry about next week...for both sides.

Sheldon Clark you got Pikeville...PC you got P-Burg.

Both huge games...

I'd worry more about this up-coming week.
oak 76 Wrote:CONGRATS TO THE HAWKS.
Just want to say that #40 for SC defense is an awesome player and #10 for the offense is great also.SC had a good game in the 2nd half,made me sweat a little.I have said and always will say the HAWKS has an awesome team,with their talent and coaching staff they will go far.:1:
ALAN BOGGS had an outstanding game so did CODY HOLLAND,KODY TRIVETTE,JUSTIN RUNYON,CHANNING SMITH,AUSTIN MAYNARD.ALL the HAWKS team did good but these boys played very hard.CONGRATS :rockon:
IMO the HAWKS is the team to beat.

First, congratulations on your win, your guys played well
and achieved the victory.

The two players you mentioned are exceptional young men and fine football players: #40 is Taylor Chapman, junior; and #10 is KP Skyles and also a junior
Im only rude when provoked, At least Im being honest and not tryin to hide it,Just dont understand how we can be such bad fans when accusing fans are worse and always complaining,,cant ya just say, you guys won, good job?? ya know they have a word for that and its called sportsmanship !!!!
The Contrarian Wrote:First, congratulations on your win, your guys played well
and achieved the victory.

The two players you mentioned are exceptional young men and fine football players: #40 is Taylor Chapman, junior; and #10 is KP Skyles and also a junior

Taylor Chapman is a beast on the defensive line.Does he always play like that,if he does with hard work in the summer he will just continue to get better.He really got my attenion.I also think if he hits the weights hard and alot of dedication he could go to college on a scholarship.
I also thought SKYLES did better than AVERY,NOT saying anything bad.Why did the QB blow up in the 4th.
Wow! I just seen this score, congrats Hawks!

I thought SC's defense would come out ready and shut down this offense, but I guess not. I'll gladly eat my crow, this makes me more and more excited for a possible rematch with the Pirates.
You won the game , congrats. Saying sc is whiny is hilarious . SC wins the region last year and they cheated ,funny. Belfry beats pc this year and that wouldn't have happened if pc didn't have players out. You play with what you got regardless and if you win or lose accept it . Again ,congrats but if you lose in the playoffs I am curious to see pc reactions on here. I just pray each and every team finishes the year injury free.Good luck the rest of the season.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:I'll post it again later this week with revised numbers...

Long story short..if SC defeats Pikeville they all but seal the deal.

It would take a crazy turn of events and some major upsets for it to turn out anything but:

1. SC
2. Belfry
3. PC
4. ER

**EDIT: I HAVE BUMPED THE ORIGINAL TO THE TOP**
With a couple of "probable" projections you can basically tell what is going to happen in the 3-way tie-breaker. It basically comes down to the Pikeville/SC game. If SC wins, case closed, they win the district. If Pikeville wins, then "likely" results would give Belfry 20 points (Whitley 4, with the possibility of 5, Pikeville 7, Covington H.C. likely 5(Bishop Brossart final opponent), and East Ridge 4, with a possibility of 5. That would give the Pirates 4 opponents a total of 20 with a possibility of 21 or 22 as well.

SC would have Lawrence with 8, considering their final opponent is Tolsia, WV, Frankfort 7, with a possibility of 8 with Danville as a final opponent, and East Ridge with 4 and a possibility of 5. This totals likely 19 points with a possibility of 20 or 21 points.

In other words. if Belfry fans really want homefiled for as long as they are in the playoffs, then they will cheer for Pikeville like never before.
Obviously, if SC wins its a moot point as they will have more points than Belfry could potentially accumulate even if the Pirates beat JC.
IMO, going to Mason County or hosting a tough second round game is a real tough matchup for the Pirates,but very winnable either way!!!

All projections for Pike Central would come up short for the Hawks even if they get 8 points for a win over Prestonsburg.

The one real kicker, should fate shine on the Pirates side and Pikeville does beat SC, is that if Belfry and SC should be tied after all the points are added, Belfry will have an additional win to add to their total (Letcher Central) as where SC will not.
loyalhawkfan Wrote:you have got to be kidding,right,,,Ok PCC can be rude Im one of them... but dont lay it all on us..SC mom talkin about one of our players might think twice about talkin about a kid without knowing his mom was a couple people down and heard it all ,but that got settled when PCC mom told her to shut=up or she was gonna kick her a**..guess that was rude but not the SC mom huh? sometimes in life you get what you give...Get Ooover It..Sheldon Clark is the most whinnest team we play all season..if they lose its always someone elses fault or something happened,or players out...suck it up..are you raising men or boys to stay under their moms skirt tails

I said what i wittnessed and thats it.. and i dont recall me blameing anything on anyone about the game. i said CONGRATS to PCC and i will say it more than once. only thing i said bad about PCC was the fans. NOTHING about the football team!. if thats whinning, thats your own opinion. but in my book from what i seen its the truth.. like i said im not from either school, but obviously your boys needs to get out from you skirt tails as well from the stories your telling.
simplythetruth Wrote:I said what i wittnessed and thats it.. and i dont recall me blameing anything on anyone about the game. i said CONGRATS to PCC and i will say it more than once. only thing i said bad about PCC was the fans. NOTHING about the football team!. if thats whinning, thats your own opinion. but in my book from what i seen its the truth.. like i said im not from either school, but obviously your boys needs to get out from you skirt tails as well from the stories your telling.

You contradict yourself several times here. And say what you want and about who you want but next time don't generalize. I was at the game and I wasn't rude to anyone. You can't generalize and judge everyone by a couple of hot headed parents. You are whining and I consider your comment to be offensive and rude. Don't throw rocks if you live in a glass house.

I really don't know what happen, but I know I wasn't rude to anyone. I too congratulated both teams.

Show some class yourself, it's contagious.
everybody needs to just let it go.. it's water under the bridge .. yea there's hot headed parents,players and coaches everywhere you go..but thats part of it .. any high school sport playoff game is gonna be freakin crazy.. congrats to Pike Central enjoy the win and good luck..as for the Cards of Sheldon Clark i didn't make it to the game but i'll be at the next one soo give a 110 and make every play count.. GO CARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!
one thing i will say is this. in the fourth quarter Alan Boggs got hit low, around the knee area and im guessing the father of the player who hit him said GOOD CHOP BLOCK SON. thats when i got involved, nobody should ever say that. thats very immature and disrespectful. i would never say that about anybody no matter how much i hated a team or player. this was more rude than anything the Pike Central fans said idc what was said or what kinda actions were taken. this was uncalled for.
mister... basketball Wrote:one thing i will say is this. in the fourth quarter Alan Boggs got hit low, around the knee area and im guessing the father of the player who hit him said GOOD CHOP BLOCK SON. thats when i got involved, nobody should ever say that. thats very immature and disrespectful. i would never say that about anybody no matter how much i hated a team or player. this was more rude than anything the Pike Central fans said idc what was said or what kinda actions were taken. this was uncalled for.

Your are making all these accusations on a guess? What about you all taking SC's best RB out with the very same move earlier in the game? Still yet how can you compensate for how the announcer acted. Screaming at SC to drop the ball, and then tried to appologize, saying he didn't know that the mic was on. That apology was just lip service. No worries though, looks like we will host you in week two, AT OUR HOUSE!!!
haha its not an accusation when i was there. i said guess because i wasnt sure if the man who said that was the boys father or who he was. but out of common sense if someone says son your first instinct is to assume that he is the boys father. but i mean that happens in high school football, only thing im saying is that a grown man should NEVER AND I MEAN NEVER want a kid to get hurt like that. thats the only thing im saying.
i knew the passing game would be to much for the SC secondary. but the good news is SC has 2 weeks to make adjustments and get ready for them again because the hawks will be flying into the rock in the second round of the playoffs imo..
Tree_8 Wrote:everybody needs to just let it go.. it's water under the bridge .. yea there's hot headed parents,players and coaches everywhere you go..but thats part of it .. any high school sport playoff game is gonna be freakin crazy.. congrats to Pike Central enjoy the win and good luck..as for the Cards of Sheldon Clark i didn't make it to the game but i'll be at the next one soo give a 110 and make every play count.. GO CARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!

good post big man..
U guys are hilarious. Bottom line if we would have had all of our players we would have beat belfry and it showed when we handled Sheldon Clarke. And why u think pikeville is even going to compete with Sheldon Clarke is beyond me. Sc will blow them out. And those of u Sc fans saying we r playin at your house next time remember what happened there last year. Haha home field doesn't mean nothin. Best team on that night will always win
ltr450_777 Wrote:U guys are hilarious. Bottom line if we would have had all of our players we would have beat belfry and it showed when we handled Sheldon Clarke. And why u think pikeville is even going to compete with Sheldon Clarke is beyond me. Sc will blow them out. And those of u Sc fans saying we r playin at your house next time remember what happened there last year. Haha home field doesn't mean nothin. Best team on that night will always win

How many players were missing against Belfry?
Congrats to the Pike Central Team. As for SOME of there fans though win with some grace. You guys talk about people makeing excuses for loses, but thats all you seen on here when Belfry beat you guys was excuses we didnt have our C/MLB. Also learn to lose with grace. Good luck against my Blackcats, i think it will be one heck of a game.
ltr450_777 Wrote:U guys are hilarious. Bottom line if we would have had all of our players we would have beat belfry and it showed when we handled Sheldon Clarke. And why u think pikeville is even going to compete with Sheldon Clarke is beyond me. Sc will blow them out. And those of u Sc fans saying we r playin at your house next time remember what happened there last year. Haha home field doesn't mean nothin. Best team on that night will always win

EKUAlum05 Wrote:How many players were missing against Belfry?

Based upon what I've read and heard, there was one (1) PCC player out. I could, however, be wrong but that is the information I have.

Now, the facts about SC players out last year vs. PCC: SC had seven (7) out, but as the poster above pointed out, one plays with what one has, period. Belfry beat PCC this year! No excuses. PCC beat SC last Friday night, and PCC beat SC last year regular season! No excuses.

Further, if SC and PCC meet again in the play-offs one would be wise to forget about last year and the last game 10/22, for the play-off game, if it comes about, will be a NEW game. And, moreover, the best team that particular night will come out winning! Period.

You know the old story about the frog, if the frog had wings it wouldn't bump its rear. So, bottom line, IF can always bring about many different outcomes but changes absolutely nothing.