Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boyle Co. 28 East Jessamine 13
Next up Christian Co. Boyle will have to play much better next week.

Turnovers hurt EJ early in the third and Boyle took advantage.

The good thing, Boyle gets the first two playoff games at home.
I apologize joejoe. You guys have a nice squad. I am mad you lost to LexCath now. I wish you guys continued success. East has earned my respect. Good luck the rest of the year.
How did East Jessamine lose to Lexington Catholic? That was the best team Boyle played all season alone with Johnson Central.West has a very good team and I too wish them luck the rest of season. Great job by both teams tonight.
Good job East,best runninig back i have seen all season.you have my respect also.
WOW closer than I expected! A win is a win though.
Grats BC
Who came through with the hit that knocked Thielemann out of the game?
kyrocklover Wrote:Next up Christian Co. Boyle will have to play much better next week.

Turnovers hurt EJ early in the third and Boyle took advantage.

The good thing, Boyle gets the first two playoff games at home.

It's my understanding that Boyle has the first three playoff games at home. Holmes would have had the home field last year, but lost to Catholic.
Jack Lambert Wrote:Good job East,best runninig back i have seen all season.you have my respect also.

Congrats to Boyle on the win. Both teams played hard. That is a relly nice field. Thanks for the respect, that is all I was asking for East.
Alot Closer than I Expected. Conrgats BC
congrats to Boyle
I have now seen Boyle 2 weeks in a row and I have seen Bell Co play 3 times this year, I must say that I dont think the Rebels can handle Dudley and the boys this year. East has a good team and in my opinion they are only a good coaching staff away from being great
Honestly thought this score would be a little more of a blowout, how did Dawson play?
joejoe Wrote:Congrats to Boyle on the win. Both teams played hard. That is a relly nice field. Thanks for the respect, that is all I was asking for East.

You got it from me. :Thumbs:

East's running game is tough. :Thumbs:
Bobcat08 Wrote:Honestly thought this score would be a little more of a blowout, how did Dawson play?

:Thumbs:
KY Headhunter Wrote:I have now seen Boyle 2 weeks in a row and I have seen Bell Co play 3 times this year, I must say that I dont think the Rebels can handle Dudley and the boys this year. East has a good team and in my opinion they are only a good coaching staff away from being great

What is wrong with the current staff? Coach Mike Bowlin has put together a nice team and they seem to be having pretty good success.
Unofficially- Dawson had 30 tackles a pass break up and a fumble caused. Busy night in the middle of the field without Hester.
RebzHouse Wrote:Unofficially- Dawson had 30 tackles a pass break up and a fumble caused. Busy night in the middle of the field without Hester.

I don't know about his tackles,is that 30 solo or combined. East fumbled once and that was unforced, it was on a bad pitch by their QB. He did have a solid game on both sides of the ball. He had 2 rushing TD's which proved to be the difference in the game. Good luck to Lamar and the Rebels the rest of the season.
19 solo and 11 assists. Good game both sides. Feel sure we will see the same matchup in the 2nd round!
joejoe Wrote:I don't know about his tackles,is that 30 solo or combined. East fumbled once and that was unforced, it was on a bad pitch by their QB. He did have a solid game on both sides of the ball. He had 2 rushing TD's which proved to be the difference in the game. Good luck to Lamar and the Rebels the rest of the season.

That fumble was caused by on h...lla of a hit,Easts QB took a shot on that play.
The QB took the hit after the pitch.
He pitched it sooner than he wanted to because Dawson was closing quickly. Result was a bad pitch.
The way i saw it the QB was hit at the time the ball was leaving his hand. the hit caused the bad pitch,plus the RB was hit at almost the same to.the play happened directly in front of us.
Congrats Boyle Co.
I'm impressed with East Jessamine this season. Another solid performance
I believe that it looks like East will travel to Franklin for round 1 in the playoffs. After playing both, IMO East is the better team and will have another shot at Boyle in week #2.
The hit was on the visitor side of the field close to the 30yd line right in front of us. I find it hard to believe that someone who has been talking up Boyle Co. all week was on the East Jessamine side of the field. Anyway, the hit was hard, fumble was caused by the pressure (that is how we saw it), and Boyle Co. won. Good effort by both teams. Nice defense by Boyle and they deserved the win. Could have gone a different way if East could've held on to the ball. But it didn't.
Admiral Pride Wrote:The hit was on the visitor side of the field close to the 30yd line right in front of us. I find it hard to believe that someone who has been talking up Boyle Co. all week was on the East Jessamine side of the field. Anyway, the hit was hard, fumble was caused by the pressure (that is how we saw it), and Boyle Co. won. Good effort by both teams. Nice defense by Boyle and they deserved the win. Could have gone a different way if East could've held on to the ball. But it didn't.

I dont really care what you think.I have never cared what what a danville fan has thought.i know what i saw happen on the play,and the other people i was sitting with saw the same thing.so you can take your opinion and shove it.if you really are admiral pride why werent you watching danville play instead of Boyle, you probably thought they would lose,and came to watch two good teams play.
Jack Lambert Wrote:I dont really care what you think.I have never cared what what a danville fan has thought.i know what i saw happen on the play,and the other people i was sitting with saw the same thing.so you can take your opinion and shove it.if you really are admiral pride why werent you watching danville play instead of Boyle, you probably thought they would lose,and came to watch two good teams play.

I guess the only thing that really matters about that fumble is a fact not our opinions, Boyle recovered it and scored a few plays later. Hope the 2 players that got hurt are ok.
joejoe Wrote:I guess the only thing that really matters about that fumble is a fact not our opinions, Boyle recovered it and scored a few plays later. Hope the 2 players that got hurt are ok.

Great game by EJ. Very big and very physical. I don't have a problem with the fake punt, one of those calls that your called a genius if it works. I do question why they tried the option anyway. They were doing well up the middle. Why pitch the ball that deep in your own territory. #1 was awesome.