Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boyle County's Jacob Tamme to start?
Dallas Clark has recently been listed as injured. Will Jacob Temme be the new starter? Does anyone know?
For the sake of my fantasy team, I hope not.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:For the sake of my fantasy team, I hope not.

LOL, I got Clark too, but I'd like to see Jacob get some PT.
That would be awesome if he got to start!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
He needs to be given a chance, I think he will do good in Peyton's offense. He has the size and speed, and I think give him time can be a prime time tight end.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
Dallas Clark is out for the season with the wrist injury
Wasn't Tamme playing FB for them?
Tamme is to step in place of the injured Clark. I hope that he takes the opportunity and runs with it making plays for Peyton as he did Woodson at UK. Gives me a reason to watch the Colts too along with my Steelers.
Two years in a row Clark has been hurt. If Tamme comes in and plays well he may find himself a more permanent job at TE. I mean Clark isn't getting any younger and the injuries are pilling up.
Its either going to be him or Gijon Robinson.
Congrats on Tamme's opportunity and it should be a testament to other players from the commonwealth that playing in the NFL is not impossible.

From his days at Boyle County this kid has continued to work hard. Best of Luck to him :Clap:
It was announced this morning that he'll start...good luck and congrats to him, he'll do a good job and get alot of catches with Peyton throwing to him.