Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Magoffin Playoffs 06
MAGOFFIN WILL MAKE THE PLAYOFFS IN 06. ALL THEY NEED IS DEDICATION. IF THE MAGOFFIN KIDS COME IN FIRED UP, BEEN IN THE WEIGHT ROOM, AND DEDICATED TO DOING WHATEVER IT TAKES TO BE SUCCESSFULL-LOOK OUT!TongueoliceLig
Will Magoffin be rejoining District 8 next season?
No they won't
Will they be going to district 7 or dropping to 1a ball?
I hear Magoffin doesn't even have a coach right now, I know thier not lifting, which is a bad sign. Magoffins Administriaon needs to get it togther and get a decent head coach who is willing to go through the long haul and fix all the problems they have now.
playoffs may be a little off the wall for next year but who knows
There Is No Reason Why Magoffin Co. Cannot Compete For The 4 Spot In That Dist.belfry And Pburg, Sheldon Clark Are The Picks, With Shelby Valley Usually Playing The 4 Spot.magoffin Can Compete For That 4 Spot And Should Year In And Year Out. But Once Again, The Kids Have To Be Dedicated And Be Willing To Make A Sacrifice. Believing You Can Win Is Where It Starts. Then Doing The Things It Takes To Be A Winner=sacrifice.i Opened This Thread The Way I Did Because If I Play Football For Magoffin County, I Believe Right Now , Im Going To The Playoffs Next Year, Because Ive Been In The Weight Room, Because Ive Made The Sacrifices It Takes To Be A Winner. No Sacrifice, No Dedication- Thats Something The Administration Cant Be Blamed For.
i hope magoffin can make the playoffs next year...but i dont know about that they have a lot of positions to fill..
im saying they can compete for the 4 spot, they have some speed back and most of their o-line. THEY GOT THE BRADLEY KID BACK AND THE BIG FULL BACK IN HOWARD.BIG LARRY NEAL FLETCHER ON THE D-LINE, THE OTHER BIG HOWARD KID WHOS BOUT 6-3 250 PLAYING O-TACKLE AND A SOLID FRESH CLASS COMING IN.THE ONLY UNREPLACABLE WILL BE THE SHEPHERD KID AT TAILBACK.THEY GOT A YOUNG QB BUT HE LOOKS LIKE A GOOD ATHELETE.
BUT IF IM THAT TEAM, IM IN THE WEIGHT ROOM RIGHT NOW BELIEVING IM GOING TO THE PLAYOFFS NEXT YEAR. YOU GOTTA BELIEVE!
I Know These Boys, My Little Brother Plays. They Do Have A Shot At The 4 Spot If They Work Hard And Believe, Sacrifice And Become Dedicated.
Magoffin has a class of speedy freshman coming in this season. Kids like Jostan Helton, Larry Conley, and Jordan Owens will boost the back field and the secondary. Places I felt they suffered at last year.
If Magoffin even has a chance at the playoffs they are going to have to learn more about football...when we played them this year it looked like they had no idea of what their assignments were and just made stupid plays all night long. I think if they would just learn the basics of the game that would help them out alot. They have some talented players but talent cant help you unless you know a little about what your doing out there...
I owuldnt hold my breath on that you would probaly die, they have as much chance as makin the playoffs as a dead man risesing.
hey they might make the playoffs
People Said that the 2004 season and Shelby Valleys chance of going ot the play offs were on a single game played by Magoffin. If Magoffin Won they took Shelby Valleys number 4 spot but they didn't.
yeah because they lost that game by about 30 something points. Magoffin county just does not have what it takes to compete in this district....If they dropped to 1A and joined the district with pikeville and phelps and all them they possibly could go to the playoffs on a regular basis
your right, I'd just like Magoffin to get a good head coach who is in for the long haul every day of the year, whether it be lifting, or step drills, or conditiong.
post removed by torQQue
no need for that vince.. but cheem is right, they need a coach who will stay and turn the program around..

next year they won't make the playoffs.. it will be belfry, p'burg, sc, and more than likely SV again.. if not shelby Valley then it will be P.C. until Magoffin gets a better turnout of boys, and a coach who knows what he is doing they will still be a bottom grade football school... They do have some talent.. I'll give ya that.. but what's talent if ya don't know how to use it
vince Wrote:Ok Cheem, What Do You Know Bout A Long Haul, Your A Quitter-rermember

I'm not even going to say anything, this is a personal shot at me and thats a violation of the rules or have you not read them.

1. Threatening, Taunting, Swearing at, or Abusing another member is not allowed! This includes no racial, sexual and religious comments. (Breaking of this rule could result in criminal prosecution)

you broke rule number one.
Have the Magoffin parents approached the administration?

Perhaps the parents need to stand up and fight for their kids. These kids need equipment to train with and to play with that is high quality and safe. Do they have a boosters club?

I watched Magoffin's middle school team play a couple of times last year- there are some talented boys out there. They could play a big role in Magoffin County in 06.

Some one needs to step up and be a voice and a leader for these kids. Surely there is a mother or father out there willing to be that leader.
My mom tried that, she stood behind Coach Brown all the way. She called the old administration but she could never get anything done.