Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson County 7th 28 Clay County 7th 20
First round game of the KYMFA at Clay County. Johnson County advances to take on Ashland Verity on Wednesday in Ashland.
Great job guys. Me and the boys from Cougar-land are proud of our Big Sandy brothers for getting this win. Now go win that 2nd round game. Coach I told you that playing all those games against the 8th grade teams would pay off.

Coach Howard
Hey Coach, How did that 8th grade game turn out between Clay and Mason Co. Just wondering who you guys get to play at that level next week????
Coach Howard,

Been following your posts, and wanted to tell you that you are one classy guy. Good luck to you guys in Letcher.
Bob Seger,
Thanks for the compliment buddy. But honestly when I coach against other teams in my conference and get to know those kids and they get to know me I think it's my job as a teacher/coach to show those kids nothing but support and admiration when they are playing someone out of our conference. I know when I coach I'm a little hard headed and really hyper-competitive but in reality I try to always let the coaches and players from my conference know that I will always have their backs and show nothing but support for them.
Thanks Coach Howard. When I left Clay County was winning 22-6 at the half.
What is Johnson County 7th grade record after their win on Saturday