Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Hazard
100.00%
Pineville
0%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard @ Pineville 10/22
Hazard 8-0 (2-0) @ Pineville 6-2 (1-1)

Till the Harlan game, I was feeling pretty good about this game, as Honestly I expected to beat the Green Dragons. But as fate has it Hazard stomps on Harlan, Harlan stomps on us. Now I am not sure.

Anyways the game is at home, that should help some, I expect the team to be down some. Hopefully the Defense will show up and make this a game. If we don't commit all the penalties, and bone head plays then we should be in this one.

I am hoping for a upset in my Heart,

But my Head says Hazard buries us

Go Lions :rockon:
I hate to do this but Hazard wins by like 55-20
I am afraid you are probally right. likely to be a 3 seed on the road to Betsy Lane.

What would the seeding be - IF Hazard looses to Pineville? with each team beating the other all be 2-1, whats the tie breaker rule?

Hazard 2-1, Pineville 2-1, Harland 2-1
Dawgs in this one by 3 td's !!! GO DAWGS !!!!
Hazard 41
Pineville 21
Hazard 46 Pineville 7
Hazard b 3-4 TD's.
I'll take Hazard by 2-3 TDs.
Hazard by 4 TDs.
Hazard wins this one by at least 4 td's.
Hazard
Hazard.
Hazard - Wins district with win

Pineville - Wins district with win and Jenkins beats Harlan

Three way tie if Pineville and Harlan win.
Tie breaker combined win total of top 4 teams that you have beat(Teams in tie can not use each other in total)

Hazard -@Pineville, @clay Co.
Williamsburg = 6
Corbin = 6
Breathitt = 5
Leslie = 2
Total = 19

Pineville - Hazard, Wliiamsburg
Paintsville= 3
Lynn Camp = 2
Mccreay = 1
Berea = 1
Total = 7

Harlan - Jenkins, @Knox
Allen Central = 4
Knott Co = 0
Total = 4
Really don't matter with just 4 teams in district 7 we all go to the playoffs. Just a matter of seeding us. Likely end up like this for seeding and first round games against district 8 teams, who by the way have 6 teams in their's, so this could change.

1 Hazard vs 4 Allen Central
2 Harlan vs 3 Paintsville
3 Pineville @ 2 Betsy Lane
4 Jenkins @ 1 Pikeville

Following the playoff path for Pineville hurts to look at ...
@ 2 Betsy Lane
@ 1 Pikeville
@ 1 Hazard

Expecting to win the Harlan game . Was hoping to get an upset win against Hazard at home causeing a totally different playoff look, course Harlan stomped us awake to reality. Would have been nice to play at home :HitWall:
Hazard stays undefeated and on course for a State semi-final game at worst
Hazard-46
Pinville-24
Hazard will have no problems with this game!

Hazard - 49

Pineville - 7
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Not sure if Pineville had a bad night or what but before the Harlan game I would have thought Pineville could play with Hazard, but I would have to say Hazard by 3 td's.
Hazard by as many as they want. Pineville will score a couple times just because Hendrickson is a good running back, but they will not be able to stop Hazard from scoring.
With 11:00 to go in the game at Hazard, Harlan was within 28-20. Mid 3rd quarter at Harlan, Pineville trailed 21-20, so I can't say it is impossible for Pineville to hang in with Hazard, especially with Hendrickson, who can score on any play. Plus, it is at Pineville. A lot depends on Pineville's emotional state after last week.

Hazard is still much better up front and will likely win 50-22.
Hazard by 3 or more TD's
hazard will have no problem with this game and they will win the district
Hazard will come out fired up and put points on the board quicky to get that very slow start against harlan out of there heads. This bulldog team seems to get stronger as the game goes along and i think they will win by atleast 3 touchdowns.