Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will Johnson Central Defense Be Solid Next Year
The golden eagles only lost two starters on defense and had a solid replacement for there defenses line.
They should be solid with that many starters returning included Blake Johnson in the middle.
we should have the vetern defense, coming back stronger and more smart on the ball
Cash Wrote:we should have the vetern defense, coming back stronger and more smart on the ball

Losing Sean Music, I doubt you will be "more smart" :wtf1:

But, with Tackett and Johnson in the middle, and an experienced secondary returning, they should have one of the top if not THEE top defenses in EKY.
We should have a very solid defense but will still have plenty of room to get better.........................more smart....lolSmile
Jcs defense will be their only hope for next season their high powered offense wont be so high powered with a young backfield and line Its always hard to replace a back like blume and thats the task faced by the eagles even tho the defense graduated too the replacements on the line arte very possible and the linebacker position is fillable the eagles will have a hard nosed defense next year and they will be a treat to watch
:Clap: i agree
brotherinarms Wrote:Jcs defense will be their only hope for next season their high powered offense wont be so high powered with a young backfield and line Its always hard to replace a back like blume and thats the task faced by the eagles even tho the defense graduated too the replacements on the line arte very possible and the linebacker position is fillable the eagles will have a hard nosed defense next year and they will be a treat to watch

If you think they will have a young offensive line in 06 I hate to see it in 07.
brotherinarms Wrote:Jcs defense will be their only hope for next season their high powered offense wont be so high powered with a young backfield and line Its always hard to replace a back like blume and thats the task faced by the eagles even tho the defense graduated too the replacements on the line arte very possible and the linebacker position is fillable the eagles will have a hard nosed defense next year and they will be a treat to watch

......young backfield and line dont think so brotherinarms the line returns 3 senors
the back field returns shawn grim, blake johson ,tommy taylor, I think there will be a high powered O
We should most defently have a great d next season very intelligent and mature well i gess we will just to wait and see.
HIT ME Wrote:If you think they will have a young offensive line in 06 I hate to see it in 07.

:CE_DP_Ste