Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Johnson Central
100.00%
Woodford County
0%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central @ Woodford County 10/15
Just saw that they were playing ...any thoughts?
It should be a pretty long night for Woodford County, which has won only one game this season. I look for JC to jump to an early lead and then maybe work on its passing game some. Woodford gave up 391 total yards to Montgomery County last week, so I don't think this will be a low scoring game.
Can a mod. please put a poll on here i cant figure out how.
I think Johnson Central names the score in this one, I dont see Woodford playing anywhere close to JC
Johnson Central wins on the road.
JC
JC big
JC by 20+
JC gets to 2-0 in the district.

Last time JC visited Woodford County, JC came within a few (I don't recall the exact number) yards of breaking the all-time state rushing record for a team in a game. With Jude, Hall, Bratton and Ousley..... it could happen this year.
JC
jc
JC by a lot.
JC, huge game for Jude.
48-0....

Jude goes off and has over 300 yards AGAIN!!!
JC needs to stay focused, take care of business, work on parts that need to be fixed, and give the young guys some field time.
MonsterMan Wrote:JC needs to stay focused, take care of business, work on parts that need to be fixed, and give the young guys some field time.

I would like to see JC open up the pass some more. It would help them in the long run to be 50/50.

Especially when they will play Highlands this year. Will the Highlands game be @ H or @ JC this year?
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:I would like to see JC open up the pass some more. It would help them in the long run to be 50/50.

Especially when they will play Highlands this year. Will the Highlands game be @ H or @ JC this year?

From my understanding, the game would be at Johnson Central.
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:I would like to see JC open up the pass some more. It would help them in the long run to be 50/50.

I agree, I would like to see 300 yards passing. A passing game would make our run game more effective.

The game would be at JC, but we are not looking that far yet. Have to take care of business now.
Something about playing Woodford brings out the best in JC. Huge numbers offensively last couple of years. If their new coach is still throwing 40 times a game like last year's coach did, it could be a long night in Versailles.
I want to see JC pass more but I would hate for them to go to a balanced 50-50 offense. Their running game is as good as it is because of repetition. The Golden Eagles need a better deep passing game but 8 to 10 passes a game would be plenty, IMO, if they could complete 50 to 60 percent of their those passes and throw for more TDs than INTs.
Johnson Central should be able to get their JVs a lot of playing time in this game and I wonder just how much they're going to let J.J. Jude run for?

Johnson Central - 42

Woodford County - 14
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON