Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Browns @ Steelers
Ben Roethlisberger is back behind center for the game, but expect them to keep running. Colt McCoy will make his first start.

Steelers by 3 or 4 TD's:rockon:
McCoy first start against my Steelers D? Not a good way to be welcomed to the league.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Agreed, deff not the D you want to make your first start against. Its going to get ugly for the Browns in this one. Big Ben and the Steelers roll!
I dont want to see McCoy start here he is not ready for yet, I thought that was the reason they signed Ratliff this week was for him to start.
Steelers win 24-0!
HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO!!!!
McCoy getting his first start, Hillis not at full strength. This game could get ugly fast. Steelers Big.
Steeles will crush the Browns in this game. Not much McCoy offers other than food for the Steelers to feed on.
Hope everybody had fun playing us with 3rd and 4th string quarterbacks. Our top 5 NFL qb will be back Sunday, and the good guys will pound out a 27-10 win.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Hope everybody had fun playing us with 3rd and 4th string quarterbacks. Our top 5 NFL qb will be back Sunday, and the good guys will pound out a 27-10 win.

Better be careful being so excited about Big Ben being back. I've seen in the past when the big star comes back, it can turn the tide of momentum.
Stardust Wrote:Better be careful being so excited about Big Ben being back. I've seen in the past when the big star comes back, it can turn the tide of momentum.

Or not!! :eyeroll: My steelers will roll BIG in this one.

Steelers-28 Browns-3
Ben is to good of a QB to come back and slow this team down. They'll keep to running the ball in this game and let Ben ease back into the swing of things.