Poll: Who wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Whitley County
84.62%
North Laurel
15.38%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whitley County @ North Laurel 10/15
Who wins and why?
North cant stop Whitleys rusginhg attack, it will be another blow out loss for North in the district.

Whitley 49
North 12
I'll take Whitley.

Whitley County-35
North Laurel-21
NL is down this year, Whitley is better.
Gonna take North Laurel at home.
whitley by 27
This should be a battle for the #4 seed in the district, i'll take Whitley in a good one.

Whitley 34
North Laurel 26
Whitley by 21.
I think this one may be closer than some expect where this is going to be played at North Laurel but Chris Larkey's team is really down this year and I believe Whitley County will prove to be too much to handle!

Whitley Co. - 28

North Laurel - 17
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
This one could be for a playoff spot.
Gimme Whitley!
North avenges last years loss to Whitley
Whitley wont have any problems in this one. WC by 20.
I cant believe so many on here believe North is gonna have a chance in this one, i have seen North and they were awful before they lost there best player, i take back my score, give me Whitley by 30.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I cant believe so many on here believe North is gonna have a chance in this one, i have seen North and they were awful before they lost there best player, i take back my score, give me Whitley by 30.

I think everyone on here wants to see North in the playoffs lol
It would be CRAZY to have you guys and Letcher not making the playoffs this year
Whitley will struggle offensively early ,but eventually polls ahead by a few.
Whitley 35
North 7
Whitley 49-7
Whitley -35
North --14
zaga_fan Wrote:I think everyone on here wants to see North in the playoffs lol
It would be CRAZY to have you guys and Letcher not making the playoffs this year

lol that must be it, everybody must be ready for a change or something haha
I've seen both these teams, and I'm gonna have to go with North Laurel....I think they will come out fighting!....they will want to make up for that loss to HCHS last week!...But I think it will be a close game!...Good luck to both teams!:Thumbs:
Wc-42
nl-14
Whitley by 21
Filthy Animal Wrote:I've seen both these teams, and I'm gonna have to go with North Laurel....I think they will come out fighting!....they will want to make up for that loss to HCHS last week!...But I think it will be a close game!...Good luck to both teams!:Thumbs:

Just curious, but why do you think this? I watched North twice this year, once when they played at South and the other on replay on TV against Corbin.
In my opinion, this is the worst team they have had in years, and the loss of what i think is clearly there best player didnt help them at all. I know Whitley is down but they lost to Clay by 6 and was only down a TD to Harlan before they scored another one late. They were also up on Lex Cath in the 4th and Belfry got a call to save them at the end of their game. Whitley could easily be 6-1 right now with their only loss coming to Bell.
I was just curious to see what it is you seen in NL to give them an edge, you may have seen them play more times this year than i have.
Filthy Animal Wrote:I've seen both these teams, and I'm gonna have to go with North Laurel....I think they will come out fighting!....they will want to make up for that loss to HCHS last week!...But I think it will be a close game!...Good luck to both teams!:Thumbs:

I have watched both teams as well this year,like Runitupthegut said WC could easily be 6-1 right now.Whitley County will take care of buisness friday night,JV will play whole fourth quarter.:biggrin:
kyrj Wrote:I have watched both teams as well this year,like Runitupthegut said WC could easily be 6-1 right now.Whitley County will take care of buisness friday night,JV will play whole fourth quarter.:biggrin:

:Thumbs:
Whitley Co.
Whitley by a TD