Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spurs-90, Heat-73
Heat, nomore undefeated lol..
^ It was FIXED I'm telling you, FIXED!
^had to be. Tim Duncan has the refs on his payroll!
NYY10 Wrote:Heat, nomore undefeated lol..

I don't believe it. This day will go down in history!
i hate the heat sooooo bad at this point. all of this over-hype is just aggravating me so bad it makes my skin crawl. I about got into a fight on the court the other night cause I had my favorite Kobe jersey on and he was wearing a lebron heat jersey. The level of smack this kid was talking about caused him to lose some teeth lol. Im a nice guy though.
K_Mac Wrote:i hate the heat sooooo bad at this point. all of this over-hype is just aggravating me so bad it makes my skin crawl. I about got into a fight on the court the other night cause I had my favorite Kobe jersey on and he was wearing a lebron heat jersey. The level of smack this kid was talking about caused him to lose some teeth lol. Im a nice guy though.

Kobe has 4 more rings than the so called super team combined :Thumbs:....That includes the great LeBron James
Stardust Wrote:^ It was FIXED I'm telling you, FIXED!

HaHa :please:
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Pre-season.. thankfully this doesn't go on their record.. IDK what happened here but I'm sure it has something to do with D-Wade being out.
Ballers Wrote:Pre-season.. thankfully this doesn't go on their record.. IDK what happened here but I'm sure it has something to do with D-Wade being out.

James and Bosh only played the 1st quarter lol..
NYY10 Wrote:James and Bosh only played the 1st quarter lol..

That explains a lot then..
I'm assuming Eric Spoelstra doesn't want to risk any of his big guys getting injured before the season. Good call by him.
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEaX4ApC_EU"]YouTube - Wild Wild West - Will Smith[/nomedia]
Yeah, no team is going to let there stars play much in a game that don't count.
zaga_fan Wrote:

:lmao:
zaga_fan Wrote:

WhyyyYY?

Did they win the first quarter? If they did, then I'm sticking to the Heat still being undefeated and the greatest team EVER!
Stardust Wrote:Did they win the first quarter? If they did, then I'm sticking to the Heat still being undefeated and the greatest team EVER!

lol...

um im not sure, hold on and I'll see if I can check lol
actually, it was tied after the 1st quater lol
Stardust Wrote:Did they win the first quarter? If they did, then I'm sticking to the Heat still being undefeated and the greatest team EVER!

ya killin me....
killin me lol
I think LaBron said that race played a factor in the game.
Westside Wrote:I think LaBron said that race played a factor in the game.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

LOL... quitttttt

It did.
I swear on it!