Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which athletes would you like to see in the buff?
ESPN’s second annual “Body Issue,” featuring various athletes posing in the nude, hits newsstands Friday.

This year’s edition features six different cover subjects, including WNBA superstar Diana Taurasi and New York Knicks star Amar’e Stoudemire among others, and dozens of other athletes inside the issue. The athletes are posed with all private areas strategically (and in some instances creatively) covered.

This issue is one of ESPN magazine’s most-talked-about. All of the photos are artistic in nature, yet give readers an up-close eyeful of the raw strength and beauty of some of the world’s most fit athletic forms.

Which athlete would you like to see in the buff in ESPN’s issue next year?
http://www.usatoday.com/sports/basketbal...ssue_N.htm

NEW YORK--WNBA star Diana Taurasi wears nothing but a basketball and a tattoo in her cover photos for ESPN The Magazine 2nd Annual Body Issue hitting newsstands Friday.

USA TODAY'S Michael McCarthy got an exclusive first look at the Phoenix Mercury star's two magazine covers. One is shown here. The other shows a naked Taurasi (with private parts strategically covered) with a basketball against her hip.

ESPN The Magazine editor-in-chief Gary Belsky has predicted Taurasi's image will be "completely turned upside down" by the risqué photos.

Besides Taurasi, there will be five other cover subjects for the Body Issue this year. They are: a dozen members of the USA Water Polo Women's National team; New York Knicks star Amar'e Stoudemire; U.S. World Cup goalkeeper Tim Howard; PGA Tour golfer Camilo Villegas; and Dutch wheelchair tennis player Esther Vergeer.

Other athletes featured in this year's Body Issue include: tennis star Venus Williams; San Francisco 49ers linebacker Patrick Willis; Florida Marlins shortstop Hanley Ramirez; billiards player Jeanette "The Black Widow" Lee; Olympic skier Julia Mancuso; figure skater Evan Lysacek; surfer Kelly Slater; volleyball player Kim Glass; track and field athlete Rachel Yurkovich; and ex-NFL running back Herschel Walker.

The first Body Issue last fall also featured six cover subjects: tennis star Serena Williams; Orlando Magic center Dwight Howard; Minnesota Vikings running back Adrian Peterson; NASCAR driver Carl Edwards; mixed martial artist Gina Carano; and amputee track star Sarah Reinertsen.
^ Wouldn't mind seeing the WNBA female as long as she's attractive.
On that note, I don't wanna see Amare's naked ***.
Please, females only.

I'd like to see Dara Torres.
I'm cool with just watching them on TV in game attire lol
Personally, I would rather not see any athletes in the buff. I am not too keen on looking at naked men and most female athletes have more testosterone than most of the men in America.
I'll be honest with you, I always thought Taurasi looked butch. When I saw the cover shot of her, I was stunned. Not saying she is a looker, but she certainly turned out being someone who looked better without clothing than with!
Danica Patrick..
^ LOL I agree!
I absolutely love #1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin::thanks:
I coulda definitley did without seeing the old lady running.
Stardust you are my hero now.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
^ lol
Where is Jenny Finch (Hamels). She still looks great.
GuidugliisGuru Wrote:Where is Jenny Finch (Hamels). She still looks great.

:Thumbs: