Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mr Clutch
Does your team or any team you know of have a go to guy at the end of the game? If so who?
Ashland - Matt Thomas
Ryan Johnson from sf
ryan johnson is mr clutch there is no one better than him at taking controll at the end of the game and giving his team the win :theman:
I agree Rambo
ryan johnson from sf is the real mr.clutch no one can gaurd him when he gets in his zone when the game is on the line
Brad Lowe from PCC
Kidd from bl
ryan j from sf....he proved it the other night against bl hitting 6 consecutive free throws to win the game
Brad Lowe
Well I used to think it was McCarty for JC but now I think Blanton. Definately RJ for SF. May for SC. And the kid with the leg brace for LC.
ryan j from sf
"Mr.Street" Wrote:Kidd from bl

Kidd being Mr. Clutch??? more like Mr. Choke..... Had a chance to win the game against SF but choked missing the front end of a bonus which led to my Mr. Clutch Ryan Johnson hitting 2 free throws at the end to win it for the raiders
"U Know Not!!" Wrote:Kidd being Mr. Clutch??? more like Mr. Choke..... Had a chance to win the game against SF but choked missing the front end of a bonus which led to my Mr. Clutch Ryan Johnson hitting 2 free throws at the end to win it for the raiders

Good Point
sf ryan johnson
rayn j
Ryan J. all the way
Ryan J from Sf
"singingpreacher" Wrote:Well I used to think it was McCarty for JC but now I think Blanton. Definately RJ for SF. May for SC. And the kid with the leg brace for LC.

The Kid with the leg brace fom LC is Shawn Thompson.

I agree with you on that, but have to add Kyle Bradley from LC as well.
Kidd From Betsy Layne (wait Till The Dome Game)
kidd?? hes good dl no clutch man tho
I agree Misfit.
#24 from sf is a good clutch ball player wats his name?
# 24 is ryan j
Ryan Johnson, Brad Lowe, Landon Slone
what about sean leslie?
"Patton19" Wrote:what about sean leslie?

What about him? Hes a descent player, but being good isn't necessarily being clutch. Their are many good players who just can't come through for their team when its "crunch time". Some kids choke and some rise to the occasion, these are the ones that are clutch.
justin hicks from hazard
Hicks is a good clutch player, i like the way this kid ain't scare of taking the last shot
i like that also