Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rangers vs Rays ALDS
Thoughts/Predictions?

I'm taking the Rangers.
I would love nothing more than to see Josh Hamilton to make it to the World Series, but the Rays are just that good. I see a sweep by the Rays
So whats your thoughts on the series SD? you predicted the Rays in a sweep.The Rays have only been able to get 1 run through two games. The Rays might not have been as good as you thought.
It just goes to show that once the postseason starts, you have to throw out EVERYTHING from the regular season. I felt that the Rays pitching would dominate this series, but it has been just the opposite. It is my belief that the Rays spent everything in their tank just to knock the Yankees out of the #1 seed. Hindsight, the Yankees have dominated the Twins over the last 10 years in the playoffs, maybe the Rays should have not have spent so much on trying to win the East and got some guys some quality rest like the Yanks did.
What happened to the Rays. I truly beleive they were the only legit threat to keep the Yankees from repeating. Phillies fans are hoping for a rematch, but the Yankees have proven they can hit Phillie pitching.
This was a fun series to watch. The road team won every road game, that is something you dont ever see, probably not since it was the 1st time in history. Congrats Rangers take it to the Yanks.
Stardust Wrote:I would love nothing more than to see Josh Hamilton to make it to the World Series, but the Rays are just that good. I see a sweep by the Rays

Same way I feel about Hamilton. And I will be rooting for the Rangers.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL