Poll: Who do you think will win?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Martha Layne Collins
87.50%
Shelby County
12.50%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelby County @ Martha Layne Collins 10/8
The Rockets (0-7) visit the Titans (6-1) for the first football game between the two schools. Martha Layne Collins has already beaten Shelby County in boys and girls soccer and volleyball (2 times). Can the Titans beat them in football too?
Collins in a running clock game
The Battle Of SC
This game will be ugly very quickly. Collins wins by as much as they want.
I think Collins could name the score, but I think that Lucas is to much of a gentleman to beat them as bad as he could. However, it will get ugly very quickly and it could be as ugly as Collins wants it to be, but I will say that Collins will win by 28
Collins by 40.
Navajo4life Wrote:I think Collins could name the score, but I think that Lucas is to much of a gentleman to beat them as bad as he could. However, it will get ugly very quickly and it could be as ugly as Collins wants it to be, but I will say that Collins will win by 28

I agree that Lucas will not let this get out of hand and embarass Shelby Co. too bad. The final score will look like the game was competitive.
MLC by 42
MLC big
Collins 52-12!!!

Then yet once again the stupid AP voters still want vote them in the Top 10!!
Stardust Wrote:Collins in a running clock game

I agree.
Navajo4life Wrote:I think Collins could name the score, but I think that Lucas is to much of a gentleman to beat them as bad as he could. However, it will get ugly very quickly and it could be as ugly as Collins wants it to be, but I will say that Collins will win by 28

This is what I was thinking and ready to post until I read the thread. So I'll just agree with you. :thatsfunn
Collins should win big. Need to remember it is a rilvary game and rilvary games always seem to be tough hard fought games despite the teams records. SCHS doesn't have enough horses for the long haul in this one though. Collins will pull away with this one. Just hope it is a good game with no injuries for either team. Alot of bitterness going into Friday night, Mostly on the SCHS side IMO. Mainly adults more than the athletes. Hope the athletes play ball on both sides and the adults on both sides act like they got some sense!!