Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
East Ridge 36 Allen Central 22
Allen Central was in the red-zone four times and couldn't score but this was a great game
congrats to AC
great JOB BOTH TEAMS east ridge dident quit when the rebels was up AND it was a great game for east ridge becouse it wasent a blow out and it was close so we seen how much heart the warriors had.
Looks like East Ridge finally played some defense compared to last week. Nice win Warriors!
congrats East Ridge!!
Did I hear that ER had to come from behind?
ttt
Congrats Warriors!!! Glad to see a few Pike county teams doing well
Stardust Wrote:Did I hear that ER had to come from behind?

They were down 16-7 at one point in the first quarter....I think once they took the lead in the second quarter they stayed in front the rest of the game. Give AC credit though, they played a good game and stayed close. Think the radio said Patrick Casey had well over 200 yards rushing so congrats to him and the warriors on the win.
Jimmy Dugan Wrote:They were down 16-7 at one point in the first quarter....I think once they took the lead in the second quarter they stayed in front the rest of the game. Give AC credit though, they played a good game and stayed close. Think the radio said Patrick Casey had well over 200 yards rushing so congrats to him and the warriors on the win.

That's correct. The game was really close and was until the final quarter.
yah patrick was a man playing boys tonight
What's the Rebels record?
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Congrats Warriors.
MisterPerfect Wrote:What's the Rebels record?

After this one, 2-4. Rebs have lost 4 straight.
oh i forgot east ridge has meet the school recored in wins for footbal
i hope they can win just one more to beat it
Real Badman Wrote:That's correct. The game was really close and was until the final quarter.

Sounded like AC's QB had a good game...I think at one point he was like 11 of 13 for 193 yards
mvp2 Wrote:after this one, 2-4. Rebs have lost 4 straight.

ty, mvp2.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
your correct. the qb for ac is a really nice player and should go on to the next leave and play.
Congrats to ER. We're going to have 3 tough games against SC, Central and Belfry, almost certain losses, but I think this team will get that 5th win against Tug Valley and make history for the football program. Hopefully ER can play one of the big three hard and get some confidence for future teams to know that their hard work will pay off, and that they'll be able to play with the big boys soon enough.

Heck, look at Central. Just a few years ago they were getting stomped by the big teams, now they're a top team, with people actually saying they'll beat Belfry or Sheldon Clark.

Good win boys.
Just added up these offensive stats for the Warriors...look at how balanced their running attack is.

In 5 games, not counting the Allen Central game because I don't have the stats yet.

HB #21 Patrick Casey: 72 attempts for 607 yds
HB #22 Dalton Lewis: 84 attempts for 523 yds
QB #4 Bryan Casey: 52 attempts for 346 yds
Total rushing yards: 1764

I think that's great compared to what ER was not to long ago. These mountain teams just keep progressing and getting better. I wish them all well, except when ER plays any of them. Big Grin
East Ridge is ranked #3 in the state (for all teams with stats) in rushing.
vundy33 Wrote:Just added up these offensive stats for the Warriors...look at how balanced their running attack is.

In 5 games, not counting the Allen Central game because I don't have the stats yet.

HB #21 Patrick Casey: 72 attempts for 607 yds
HB #22 Dalton Lewis: 84 attempts for 523 yds
QB #4 Bryan Casey: 52 attempts for 346 yds
Total rushing yards: 1764

I think that's great compared to what ER was not to long ago. These mountain teams just keep progressing and getting better. I wish them all well, except when ER plays any of them. Big Grin

Patrick also missed a game...He could be over 700 right now had he not been ejected from the PCB.
Jimmy Dugan Wrote:Patrick also missed a game...He could be over 700 right now had he not been ejected from the PCB.

Yeah I know, that's what I was thinking when I added all of this up..
AC stats are up. Add 450 more too that total.
According to KHSAA they're 1st in the state in rushing.
maybe after this game they are
Also, Dalton Lewis is #3 in the state in Rushing YPG. That's how they rank it, but he's top 5 in rushing yards as well.
I think everyone knew AC would have a tough season. They lost a lot from last year.
Sounds like it was a good game for both sides! Congrats East Ridge!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON