Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WRs from WYMT Area
best wr's in the mountain area
Olinger-Hazard
Fletcher-Breathitt
Hooker -Clay
Pray-Perry Central

Just to name a few off the top of my head, that Ive seen play before.
Steve McQueen - Pulaski
Storm Wilson - Somerset
JP Henderlight - Somerset

I've not seen many in the mountians but these three are pretty good.
# 9 Travis Canady KNOX Sr.
# 4 Jeffrey Canady KNOX Soph.
Hooker Clay Sr.
Davenport Bell Sr.
Wilson Somerset Jr.
Jeff Canady is the best wide out in the mountains. Just my opinion.
Jordan Olinger- Hazard
JV Hooker - Clay
the dark wizard Wrote:Jeff Canady is the best wide out in the mountains. Just my opinion.

He is the best i've seen.
I think Knox Centrals Jeffrey Canady is the best wr in the mountains and he's only in the 10th grade. this kid could play big time D1 ball
Jeff Canady from Knox.
Storm Wilson was 2nd Team All-State last season as a sophomore. He's got over 2000 receiving yards in his career in a very balanced offense. He's also a great punt and kick returner.
the dark wizard Wrote:Jeff Canady is the best wide out in the mountains. Just my opinion.

What are his stats so far for the season?
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:What are his stats so far for the season?

They only game I know for sure is he had over 200 yards receiving and 100 all-purpose yards against Johnson Central.
300 plus game...
I think he avg. 100 rec. per. game per. radio people....:Thumbs:
Breathitt has a good receiver....I forget his name/number lol
Perry has 3 great receivers - Pray is money, Beatty is always a threat for a TD, and White should be the best receiver on the team haha
Jordan Olinger - Hazard
Darryl Beatty - Perry Central
Austin Pray - Perry Central
Even though Sheldon Clark has gotten a very slow start, Mikie Moore is a solid WR, and as the season progresses watch for him and SC to improve.
PCCs 3 main receivers are all a threat to go deep at anytime. Jay White and Beatty IMO are the biggest threat to beat there man deep. Pray has really impressed me with his hands this year, and on 3rd down over the middle hes your man to come up with a great catch. Im glad he made the move from QB to WR, it was a good move.
Maynard,Johnson,pughon on the deep ball hopkins,shouse, short to mid.
Norm Peterson Wrote:Storm Wilson was 2nd Team All-State last season as a sophomore. He's got over 2000 receiving yards in his career in a very balanced offense. He's also a great punt and kick returner.

Best overall in the WYMT area IMO. :Thumbs:
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:What are his stats so far for the season?

I checked our page on KHSAA for stats and found that we havent reported them yet. So I have no exact numbers sorry.:HitWall:

:Thumbs::Thumbs::Thumbs:
the dark wizard Wrote:I checked our page on KHSAA for stats and found that we havent reported them yet. So I have no exact numbers sorry.:HitWall:

I thought Coach Melton was in charge of that? I wonder why he has not done it yet?
Mine would be Canady at KNOX!!! Great athlete.... would love to see him down the road at Bell Co..
Jumper Dad Wrote:Steve McQueen - Pulaski
Storm Wilson - Somerset
JP Henderlight - Somerset

I've not seen many in the mountians but these three are pretty good.

YES! My only Addition to that list would be Alex Abner from Pulaski County, he may not get the ball thrown to him much where he is a Running Back but when he does get thrown to he is deadly!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
IDK about who would be the best individually but wihout a doubt Perry Central has the best group of receivers.
Darryl Beatty has 18 catches for 454 yards with 9 touchdowns.
Jay White has 12 grabs for 183 yards and 3 scores
Last but not least Austin Pray 21 catches with 379 yards and 6 scores

The best thing about these 3 is that jay is just a junior, while Austin and Darryl are still only sophmores.
dore20 Wrote:IDK about who would be the best individually but wihout a doubt Perry Central has the best group of receivers.
Darryl Beatty has 18 catches for 454 yards with 9 touchdowns.
Jay White has 12 grabs for 183 yards and 3 scores
Last but not least Austin Pray 21 catches with 379 yards and 6 scores

The best thing about these 3 is that jay is just a junior, while Austin and Darryl are still only sophmores.

Not enough balls for these guys IMO lol
zaga_fan Wrote:Not enough balls for these guys IMO lol

There really isnt. In order to throw the ball enough to spread it out to this group we need Steve Spurrier as coach lol.
ROCKSOLID69 Wrote:I think Knox Centrals Jeffrey Canady is the best wr in the mountains and he's only in the 10th grade. this kid could play big time D1 ball

I would say Jordan Olinger could give him a run for his money. Both are Sophomores and will make big contributions to there teams this year and later on down the road.
If Bell Co threw the ball alot you would hear alot about Cory Oslonian and Cody Davenport.
Cody Davenport has started at WR since his sophmore year correct?
Pride and Football Wrote:Cody Davenport has started at WR since his sophmore year correct?

Yes I think thats correct. I know he started his sophmore year,but couldnt remember if he did as a freshman?